Thissinglemama #108 Whinge and moan, she should’ve stayed at home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 5 years time - waiting for D3459 😂
---
Vavs made her say hello 😂

They’ve actually made it for breakfast on day FOUR! and going to the water park but staying in the shallow end? What’s the point, might as well stay in the resort as it’s same tit different location
🤣 I just took the same screenshot when old moon face popped on 🤣

If she didn’t filter herself so much, being on someone else’s camera wouldn’t be an issue but it’s hilarious when people film her without her knowing or ask her to ‘pop on’ live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aimee said “duck off” on vavs video and then explained why and used the word again. In front of all the kids, I’d be fuming! 😬😬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think Debs is doing the right thing because it will be tormenting Aimless that she can’t do anything about it. Aimee seems to sail through life without impunity no matter what she does but because Debbie doesn’t mention her she can’t prove it. And I do think there are certain things Debs maybe knows and Aimee doesn’t want her sheep to find out.

In saying that, after a few days in Vag’s company the fact she can’t prove Debs is talking about her won’t matter as Steph will get her mad mum and nana to phone Debs’ work and try and get fired. You probs all know this but there’s a guy in Aberdeen who made hilarious Tik Toks that were a lighthearted dig at Steph but never named her…and Mad Pam and Nana Mink phoned the shop he works at trying to get him sacked for “online bullying”. It didn’t work. Fast forward a few weeks/couple of months later and in one of her I’m Asking Myself Q and A “someone” had asked if she ever buys Max clothes from said shop and she said she would never shop there due to online bullying and tagged the shop in the story. That didn’t work either as I saw him the other day.

So while Steph is cleaner, tidier and better presented than Aimee, she is ugly on the inside and is the third generation of women who think their tit doesn’t stink but are truly awful people. She is toxic as hell and I’m wondering if this is dawning on Aimee (not enough to stop her putting a photo of Hamper in a swimsuit on her Insta, but then we all know Aimee’s not exactly a safeguarding champion)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looked at her insta & this is probably the most natural ones from May 2022. Such a stark comparison in 2 years. TikTok has been the unravelling of her, she’s let herself go massively & how people can’t see it is insane.
She's absolutely hanging
---
Lovely side profile there
Best eye cream in the world working wonders! I'm 5 years older than her and don't have half as many wrinkles! But I also don't wear makeup unless I'm going out out and I do skin care 2 x daily

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are many opinions I have about this chaotic morning video

1. The way Vav asks Harper directly if she wants to go to the water park
2. Didn't they go yesterday?
3. Vavs very careful with her language around the table, then moon face pops up and drops the f bomb twice within ten seconds
4. The very obvious way Vavs thrown 🔵 face under the bus making her come onto an unfiltered video to show her up!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I can’t stand either of them but least vav looks fresh and clean. Whereas aimz just looks grubby sweaty mess!!!!

Bet they don’t go on holiday together again after this tho 😂😂😂

Love the title, can’t believe how many threads there actually is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As much as Vav is annoying, for H’s sake it’s a good job she’s on this holiday. Had Aimee taken H away just the two of them they’d have spent the holiday in the hotel room! For all Vav’s faults she’s making the effort with the kids and taking them to the water park etc. H wouldn’t see the place it she was relying on her mother.

Reactions: 24
Thursday morning at The 'fun Palace!'

I totally agree with whoever said that if Aimee didn't filter/smooth/stretch or whatever she does to her TT's, the difference wouldn't be so dramatic and no-one would probably pass comment!
Vav likes to lift her eyebrows into a 'mosquito-esq' kinda arch but Aimee stretches her image to the extreme!

I think one of the problems with Aimee (of which there are MANY!) is that she doesn't know the difference between feeling 'nervous' and anxiety/panic. You can see on every vlog she has done this week that she looks NERVOUS but Aimee has described it as having an anxiety or panic attack!
If she is having anxiety attacks, she is doing everything she can to give herself anxiety!

Another thing I've noticed on Vav's vlog/photos of Hamper yesterday, she is still very pale but she has lost the dark circles under her eyes! It's nice to see.

Attachments

• 59.2 KB
    • Wow
    Reactions: 10
    Steph almost like she’s having to convince Aimee to go to the water park. There’s loungers, it’s shallow. For a few hours on your holiday on a beautiful sunny day with 2 kids under 10 why would anyone need to be convinced to go? That’s so ridiculous, literally everyone falls into pandering to Aimee it’s so bizarre.

• Haha
    Reactions: 26
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.