Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so fun to watch…..vav is making Aimee look tit!……tit sense of style, tit mum, lazy, selfish 🤣🤣
And she knows it too...she's way out of her depth! Nothing to do with being bloody anxious about being alone with her child ffs..stop putting everything on to H Shamey, you absolute disgrace😡

Reactions: 18
What is the bleeping point in going all inclusive if you are never up for breakfast and don't eat there at dinner! Ffs!
She'll be getting her monies worth in alcohol!!! Also why buy gifts from a hotel chain shop? Go use small local gift shops and support the independent traders, at the end of the day it'll be the same tat just cheaper!!

Jos clarified no information was given regarding her reports against aimless
I don't understand the faff around this comment and leading up to it. No one had said Jo is a liar to my knowledge? So why would she read here and be upset? There's nothing to be upset about. We were just saying, well I was anyway, that it would be nice if something happened regarding a so-called report, because so far jack tit has happened in the last few years. Despite people saying they have inside info, they are reporting her blah blah....There's never any receipts either 🤷🏼‍♀️ so I don't know why strangers get so offended over other strangers not taking their posts as gospel 😂 it's pathetic tbh!

Reactions: 27
I don't understand the faff around this comment and leading up to it. No one had said Jo is a liar to my knowledge? So why would she read here and be upset? There's nothing to be upset about. We were just saying, well I was anyway, that it would be nice if something happened regarding a so-called report, because so far jack tit has happened in the last few years. Despite people saying they have inside info, they are reporting her blah blah....There's never any receipts either 🤷🏼‍♀️ so I don't know why strangers get so offended over other strangers not taking their posts as gospel 😂 it's pathetic tbh!
I did see some saying they aren’t buying it which is basically saying they think it’s not true. Personally, I believe Jo

Reactions: 7
This was only a couple of months ago. Aimee is trying to make H into a girly girl. But it’s interesting how this only started just as they booked the holiday with vav. It’s almost as if she was embarrassed of H and tried to turn her into a girly girl before the holiday 🙁 she’s making her child an extension of herself rather than her own person. Which is what narcissistic parents do

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I did see some saying they aren’t buying it which is basically saying they think it’s not true. Personally, I believe Jo
I must have missed some comments then. But my point still stands, why be upset when a stranger on the internet doesn't believe another stranger on the internet? It's stupid to be offended. No one has to believe anyone, hence why we don't believe Aimless.

If you personally want to believe it, that's OK. I don't bag on others for believing, but I remain skeptical about it all. And if the tit hits the fan for Shameless, we'll all have to take it back won't we.

Lots of people says lots of things without coming up with the goods. Yet others have come back with receipts after reports. The downfall of Mrs Meldrum outed as a racist, Elle Darby was cancelled due to her racist tweets, Jane Gammons (ex youtuber/instagram/tiktok wax melter) was evicted because someone who knew where she lived was reporting her to her landlord for safety issues.

So if these people are 100% in what they are saying, we should see some action happen in the future . I'll just enjoy the gossip till then.

I did say that she wouldn’t have been given information about Aimee’s tax returns and that part sounded made up, but sometimes people twist the truth to back themselves up!

Reactions: 11
I must have missed some comments then. But my point still stands, why be upset when a stranger on the internet doesn't believe another stranger on the internet? It's stupid to be offended. No one has to believe anyone, hence why we don't believe Aimless.

If you personally want to believe it, that's OK. I don't bag on others for believing, but I remain skeptical about it all. And if the tit hits the fan for Shameless, we'll all have to take it back won't we.

Lots of people says lots of things without coming up with the goods. Yet others have come back with receipts after reports. The downfall of Mrs Meldrum outed as a racist, Elle Darby was cancelled due to her racist tweets, Jane Gammons (ex youtuber/instagram/tiktok wax melter) was evicted because someone who knew where she lived was reporting her to her landlord for safety issues.

So if these people are 100% in what they are saying, we should see some action happen in the future . I'll just enjoy the gossip till then.
Oh yeah I get it. Totally. There’s been countless people saying this and that over the years! It does get you sceptical for sure! I feel something different about Jo though tbh. She has shown a receipt “over there” that she is “friends” with Aimless on FB which shows they have known each other irl at some point. I imagine she’s still friends with her on there to watch the tit show (I have a couple of people I know from school on FB who I keep for that 😂😂). It looks like Jo has just suffered a sudden family loss so she’s not been posting much and it was someone else who was saying to her what was said here and they didn’t want Jo to read and get upset. Jo said she’s not been reading here the past few days. But yeah, I do get the scepticism and I do hope my gut is right with Jo 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She cannot honestly think this looks good?! I am gob smacked. This is not a good advert for any of those products she’s used 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The latest video, she just looks like a wrinkly sweaty mess 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m a huge fan of aging naturally, I think it’s a privalige, but she needs to step off the sunbeds and stop using smoothing filters so luck because she looks like an old raisin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She cannot honestly think this looks good?! I am gob smacked. This is not a good advert for any of those products she’s used 🤡
Skin looks like an old battered leather sofa 😳
---
And Vavs posted a pic on her insta story of harper so much for safeguarding

Reactions: 16
Oh yeah I get it. Totally. There’s been countless people saying this and that over the years! It does get you sceptical for sure! I feel something different about Jo though tbh. She has shown a receipt “over there” that she is “friends” with Aimless on FB which shows they have known each other irl at some point. I imagine she’s still friends with her on there to watch the tit show (I have a couple of people I know from school on FB who I keep for that 😂😂). It looks like Jo has just suffered a sudden family loss so she’s not been posting much and it was someone else who was saying to her what was said here and they didn’t want Jo to read and get upset. Jo said she’s not been reading here the past few days. But yeah, I do get the scepticism and I do hope my gut is right with Jo 😊
I would love nothing more than someone to have dirt on aimless that would take her down. I just know that if the evidence is hard enough, it doesn't take much to make waves for someone with an online career. Bring it on if it's all true! 😂

Reactions: 19
Has she washed her hair since she's been there?

Holiday (and summer) is the only time my hair is washed every day, can't be doing with suncream, sweatyness, and pool water 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s so trying to be more vav…..the double layered necklace and the red lip! Desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s only a couple years between her and vav and much as I dislike her vav always looks fresh faced even with makeup. Aimless looks an unnatural mess and that tit on her chest looks like she’s had a golden shower!! Sweaty mess of an embarrassment.

Reactions: 21
There is what looks like a young girl commenting on her TikTok’s saying she’s in the same hotel as Aimee, she even commented her room number 😭😭 if this really is a young girl where the hell are her parents? The lack of safeguarding on all fronts makes me shudder!
*sends her the link to Tattle* 😂😂😂

Consider Aimless and Vag are meant to have such a big (bought) 🤔😒 following, I'm amazed more people haven't spotted them together. Just shows no one has a clue who they are in reality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.