Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Thats actually a bit of a shocker. Could be a bad angle but omg she looks like Becki Jones older sister. The long lost one with a drink problem and fatty liver disease 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are here and Steph communicating via TikTok?

Also aimless, do you know Stef well enough for her to be alone with your kid? She is, afterall, basically a stranger to both of you.

But strong work safe guarding your child in a foreign country

Also is she making out she is super conscious of skin cancer in harper when she uses sunbeds on the regular AFTER having a potentially cancerous growth??

Reactions: 21
She looks awful in that new video she must have forgot the filters, also that makeup is giving drag queen.

Reactions: 17
8:30 and she’s telling Steph she’s got her dress and will give it back tomorrow. So at 8:30 there just sitting in the rooms?? They not going to the evening entertainment?? bleeping boring bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What sort of holiday with a friend is this 🤣 weirdest holiday ever!!! And what the hell does she look like!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just doesn’t look well at all …. Very puffy and bloated
😯 that tit food, lazy lifestyle and sun beds is catching up. No wonder when she goes on dates it doesn’t last.
They’re not getting what they thought they were.

Reactions: 14
8:30 and she’s telling Steph she’s got her dress and will give it back tomorrow. So at 8:30 there just sitting in the rooms?? They not going to the evening entertainment?? bleeping boring bunch
Clearly had a titful of each other. And each others kids 😆 Hamper may as well have a life jacket on and bob around in a lifeboat in the shallow end. Clearly R Wendy was too busy chugging Malbec on a Wednesday after massacring some unfortunates hair then pretending to Ehmey’s followers she’d been to swimming after school 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or are these posts from her ex’s mum on insta a bit much now? It’s nearly a year on and she is still posting stuff all the time aimed at a woman her son literally humped and dumped. Seems a bit strange to me. She needs to move on.

• Sad
bleeping hell, her skin looks like a roast chicken. Yikes 😱

What drives me mad and all “cuntflueners” do it is drag the product bottle over their skin to apply it. Why can’t they just put it on their fingers and rub it in like normal folk?

Aimee has no clue how to dress for her shape or do make up that suits her colouring. I’m easily 7-8yrs older than her and she looks older than me, easily. I’m no oil painting either but I dress for my shape and do make up for my colouring and for my age, not like a 20yr old that Aimee does. And as for copying Vav 🫣🤣, she’s clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or are these posts from her ex’s mum on insta a bit much now? It’s nearly a year on and she is still posting stuff all the time aimed at a woman her son literally humped and dumped. Seems a bit strange to me. She needs to move on.
We love Debs 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the grand scheme of it. No. I don’t think it’s too much. Aimee has seemingly lied about being pregnant and miscarrying his child.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally if I were Debs I'd keep it up for a while yet if only to get under Aimee's thick skin. The lies she told were disgusting and, to be fair, we don't know the full extent of what went on.My money is on it being a lot more danaging to D2 and his family and kids than we know.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.