Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she maybe she does have traits that if we look for, we could find them somewhere on the spectrum but I don’t think she has Autism or ADHD.

I don’t see the ‘first sip of the day’, DUD etc as routines she has to follow, more as ways to trick her gullible followers. She wants them to think they’re her friends and they mean a lot to her (so they’ll buy what she sells) plus she’s so dramatic and does a clapback almost daily before not posting first sip of the day/DUD tricking folk into thinking there’s something wrong = them raising her engagement and feeding her ego by giving her validation.

Her house is a tip but I think that’s laziness.

I think she has Munchausen’s Syndrome and a smaller amount of Munchausen by Proxy as I believe she kept Harper off school a lot (when she was lazy and or hungover and didn’t want to do the school run and Aimee’s Dad couldn’t do it). She has health anxiety to a certain extent imo but that is also a great way to get the huns to engage with her too. I don’t believe she gets antibiotics every time she asks for them (so she’ll lie to enhance her story) and she LOVES to tell the CDiff story (which was caused by antibiotics I believe 🤷🏻‍♀️).

She stays indoors a lot because she pisses people off. I’ve gone back over some of her old threads and one Christmas the postie accidentally put someone else’s mail through her door. She did a story about this and how she wasn’t going to give the stuff to the neighbour because it wasn’t her job! The chances of the story getting back to her neighbour was high (people tend to follow local folk) but I’d didn’t bother her because she thought she was right and she’s selfish. She got a lot of stick for it (which she didn’t expect I don’t think). She wasn’t expecting that and doubled down for a while (“the trollllllls”). It’s things like that that stop her going out. Plus she’s all Billy big balls on camera but if someone confronted her for her actions, she would tit herself.

I genuinely think her not wanting to take Harper away and being responsible for her is the reason behind that. If you go back to May/June last year her, Harper and her mum went away and it really looked like Wendy did the looking after Harper while Aimee sat and drank cocktails and ate snacks. The anxiety about leaving the resort yesterday I think is because she read here and saw people were taking about safety/Madeline McCann etc. She had that kid for the wrong reasons and now resents her.

Her appearance/not washing her hair I think is laziness but that may also be a trait of ASN.

Sorry for the long post. I have an autistic child and I get a bit prickly when the general twattish-ness of folk who have threads on here is potentially being passed off as ASN. Sometimes she’ll do or say something and I’ll think to myself ‘she’s really thick’ but I do think she is very manipulative and calculating and I don’t know how many autistic people have that thought process/ability. She’s very tricksy with how she words things so she can say “I never said that!” and she loves nothing more than setting her rabid dogs on folk. There’s that age old saying that we’re all on the spectrum somewhere but I don’t see her as being anything but a bit of a bleep in all honesty
I’m with you on the Munchausens I said it ages ago, not so sure about the by proxy, seems to be more about herself

Reactions: 13
In the grand scheme of it. No. I don’t think it’s too much. Aimee has seemingly lied about being pregnant and miscarrying his child.
I get that but if I was her I’d just be glad she was out of my son’s life and I no longer had
Personally if I were Debs I'd keep it up for a while yet if only to get under Aimee's thick skin. The lies she told were disgusting and, to be fair, we don't know the full extent of what went on.My money is on it being a lot more danaging to D2 and his family and kids than we know.

If my son went out with her I’d just be so overjoyed he got rid of her so I feel like there must be more to it than what is being said.

Reactions: 11
How unfit is she tho. Out of breath walking up the stairs. I ran a half marathon the weekend and didn’t sound that bad after it.
She is majorly unfit and she looks horrendous

Reactions: 15
Think she needs some water and a gym membership by the sounds of her being out of breath.
Just ran straight back here after watching her vlog...she is so short of breath, looks like shite, and totally miserable...another little haul from the hotel shop!! How the hell is this a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just ran straight back here after watching her vlog...she is so short of breath, looks like shite, and totally miserable...another little haul from the hotel shop!! How the hell is this a job?
All the takaways are catching up with this freak! No joke she will have a bloody heart attack if she carries on the way she’s going! Eating tit, no exercise, little water, does she eat much fruit? Yet again only thinking about herself! She has a daughter there who she should be thinking about, she should be bloody looking after herself she’s not even sodding 40!
Im 50 and look a hell of a lot younger than her and more likely fitter too. She definitely needs to reevaluate her life like you say.

• Heart
All the takaways are catching up with this freak! No joke she will have a bloody heart attack if she carries on the way she’s going! Eating tit, no exercise, little water, does she eat much fruit? Yet again only thinking about herself! She has a daughter there who she should be thinking about, she should be bloody looking after herself she’s not even sodding 40!
Im 50 and look a hell of a lot younger than her and more likely fitter too. She definitely needs to reevaluate her life like you say.
We can't all be wrong....its shocking!!

Reactions: 14
Are they ever going to actually get into that pool or just constantly be on the edge of it?

• Haha
Its really not normal how out of breath she is & what colour she is🫣

Steph has posted about max & the struggles despite being a twunt they are actually nice videos but my god they make scraggyheadblook awful - stephs having to get in a pool thingy full dressed whilst shes buggered off kid free to change and buy more tit….. she really has no grasp of reality or how to decent human, decent mum, decent friend

Reactions: 22
What's with all the crap she's bought for the room, my stomach hurts just seeing all these snack. I love a big bag of lays on holiday but a big bottle of fantastic when she's all inclusive, just take drinks back to the room.

Seeing stephs version of tonights events is so different to amiees.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or are these posts from her ex’s mum on insta a bit much now? It’s nearly a year on and she is still posting stuff all the time aimed at a woman her son literally humped and dumped. Seems a bit strange to me. She needs to move on.
No sorry I don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course Vavs babysitting ...
---
Is it just me or are these posts from her ex’s mum on insta a bit much now? It’s nearly a year on and she is still posting stuff all the time aimed at a woman her son literally humped and dumped. Seems a bit strange to me. She needs to move on.
It's only been about 7 months .
Tbh Aimless absolutely slated him,including alluding to him allegedly abusing her ..
Instead of a public slanging match ,Debs is doing great 🤣🤣

Attachments

I honestly don’t know how Aimee lives in the public eye.

She is ripped to shreds over everything (mostly justified, other times it’s just not). She’s a twit but slagging off how her feet look is just unnecessary

I feel so sorry for harper. She hasn’t chose any of this but her tit mum & weak father just let her flail in life.

Like what is harper actually learning from who are supposed to be her role models in life?

makes me so sad.

Reactions: 9
Why is Vav posting pics of little H in her bathing suit on her public IG 😡😡😡😡😡
If what she says is correct, it’s quite sweet , but we all know why H would be behaving this way , as she has to emotionally support her dead beat mother

Attachments

Reactions: 6
i think more definitely went on. She was contacting his kids and stuff i think. There has to be a reason why debz is bothered! Aimee obv done way more behind the scenes to her son

Well that gorgeous very pigmented Nyx lipstick doesn’t last long does it?
IMG_4841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How sad is it Vag being on holiday 'wav ma bastie' but saying how nice it was to chat to a stranger, to have someone that understands... whilst Shaimless is sat at the table!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.