Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a mirage? It's still daylight and they're outside 😲

What's the point of the pink heart over her left shoulder? Has it got the name of the hotel behind it? She's already told everyone what hotel they're in!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'd be devastated if i went on holiday and smelt that thing round the pool shouting 'mummy, baby, monkey' and clearing the All inclusive food out while fake laughing into a phone

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she insist on doing 'taste tests' on foods 99% of the population have probably tried already? 🤷🏻‍♀️
if her morning breakfast is going to be plates of Belgian waffles, a chocolate donuts, croissants and chocolate cookies etc every day, I cannot wait to see how many studio lights will be on her at the end of the week! 🤣 All inclusive and the only thing she ate for lunch was a few slices of fruit? Yeah OK. Was that before or after the burgers you guzzled?
Just as well she bought all those oversize Kaiaa chav suits with her, stretchy pants will be the OOTD by the weekend! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t bring myself to watch her latest vid. She’s so ungrateful. Does she not realise how lucky she is to be away in the sun & another holiday next month too. Unlimited money it seems that she wastes on crap. Personally, if I was her with all that cash I’d pay a cleaner so my house was perfect all the time. Just shows you that money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy u a lot of cakes lol.
---
Some ppl genuinely thrive on drama and misery. They aren’t happy unless there’s something to moan about or they are ill.. been friends with someone like tht for a few years till I cut them off as they were such a drain on me.

Reactions: 29
I can’t bring myself to watch her latest vid. She’s so ungrateful. Does she not realise how lucky she is to be away in the sun & another holiday next month too. Unlimited money it seems that she wastes on crap. Personally, if I was her with all that cash I’d pay a cleaner so my house was perfect all the time. Just shows you that money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy u a lot of cakes lol.
---
Some ppl genuinely thrive on drama and misery. They aren’t happy unless there’s something to moan about or they are ill.. been friends with someone like tht for a few years till I cut them off as they were such a drain on me.
I know exactly what you mean, my mom is the same, never happy unless she’s unhappy and it’s such an energy drain on yourself that you have to take a step wayyyyy back.

I couldn’t be friends with someone like AiMee, I’d constantly be on a downer.

Reactions: 22
So two full panic attacks and she doesn’t consider maybe she’s just overtired and been drinking in the sun. Idiot. If it was me, I’d be using this week to spend proper time with my daughter, swim loads, eat loads of fresh food and sleep well. But no doubt she’ll stuff her face with carbs, drink all day and buy tatt from the shops. Harper will be stuck with Max and Lily all week or in the kids club. Can’t wait for the tit show!
All inc yet filled her room with snacks from the shop 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No OOTD, no usual content filmed. She's hating every minute isn't she 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In an all inclusive my kids just got as and when! Our room would have water and a few little bits!! She's just ridiculous all that tit for the two of them when they'll hardly be km the room! I bet she does another shop haul aswell in a few days
I reckon she's hardly ventured out of the room otherwise there would be video after video. Let's see once Vav arrives there will be more videos

Reactions: 18
I hope she was telling the truth when she said Hamper (I’m not sure why but this tickles me no end) had made a friend…but I also think she’s creating a relationship between mother and daughter that isn’t there to try and stem the flow of people realising how awful a mother she is

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Today will be the beginning of the end!
I went on holiday with someone I had known for 16 years and considered to be a friend.
You really see someone in a clear light when you live with them! We barely speak now.
This is going to be make or break for the so-called friendship with Vav. Let's see how many secrets are spilled in the coming weeks....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand is that in this video she says harper is asleep and she’s talking in ‘hushed tones’ but the tv is blaring in the background quite loudly. (If the bathroom door is closed… that’s loud. I would put money on harper not being asleep. Probably just in bed watching tv. Unless H can sleep through that racket? Am I just being petty?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wtaf is this holiday all about ?
By the slapped arse face she clearly doesn’t want to be there
That last minute post about taking H away on her own out the blue which she had not even mentioned slightly before hand
Then vav saying oh come with us
All this content about H and what a wonderful mother she is etc, which has popped up out the blue
Somethings just not adding up
Either holiday was concocted up between them before hand
Or something is going on behind the scenes about the fact she shows zero interest in her child so now all content has been about her
I just find the whole thing utterly bizarre
Oh she was just ‘procrastinating’ at least she thought that was the word. Don’t you remember? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today will be the beginning of the end!
I went on holiday with someone I had known for 16 years and considered to be a friend.
You really see someone in a clear light when you live with them! We barely speak now.
This is going to be make or break for the so-called friendship with Vav. Let's see how many secrets are spilled in the coming weeks....
Are they actually sharing the same room ? I just assumed vag would be in a separate one cos of her lad.

Reactions: 6
Shamey still in bed!
Vav is up and at it with Max,having breakfast. They can't be expected to live in each others pockets, but if i was so excited to see my "bestie", I wouldn't be lying in my pit festering on the first real day of the holiday...they're an hour in front too !

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.