Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you very much to the person who called Bendy Wendy Grandma Gash Flash - I’ve had Jumpin Jack Flash in my head all day

🎵 Grandma Gash Flash where’s yer cash cash cash 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks pretty dry to me considering she is implying they have been playing pool games all afternoon

Reactions: 20
As Luanne from house wives of New York sang....

Money can't buy you class
Elegance is learned my friends
Elegance is learned oh yeah

💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm riddled with anxiety but I'll sit here filming myself stuffing my face with cakes and tit, talking to myself...(ignoring H cos she can't be arsed with her!)
No wonder she didn't want lunch...greedy fucker🤢

Reactions: 23
I'm riddled with anxiety but I'll sit here filming myself stuffing my face with cakes and tit, talking to myself...(ignoring H cos she can't be arsed with her!)
No wonder she didn't want lunch...greedy fucker🤢
Who the duck eats four sweet sickly pastries in the heat, washed down with Sprite and lemon Fanta? Absolute yuck man, she needs testing for diabetes pronto.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Who the duck eats four sweet sickly pastries in the heat, washed down with Sprite and lemon Fanta? Absolute yuck man, she needs testing for diabetes pronto.
I was about to say the same. I've never seen so many cakes and sweets consumed by one person 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again, she has a sugar addiction. She has to get that sugar rush and craves it. Which is why she’s constantly eating all the sweet stuff and drinking full fat/sugar fizzy pop.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She knows she would feel a million times better if she reduced her sugar intake, cut down on caffeine and alcohol and drank more water, she’s done it before in her juice plus gym going days.

but she prefers to have the physical side effects of racing heart, shaking hands, tummy troubles and poor sleep to back up her ‘panic attacks’ and anxiety.

personally I don’t eat much sweet stuff in hot weather, each to their own, but since she shovels down 12 Krispy cremes on the regular this is pretty normal

I did think she had forgotten Fanta lemon exsisted. It used to be her whole personality at one point 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I tell you what gives me anxiety- sun-beds so close together- no room for a table for my drinks/designer sunglasses/bum wipes and an Alcatraz vibe!
IMG_1005.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
As Luanne from house wives of New York sang....

Elegance is learned my friends
Elegance is learned oh yeah

💁🏼‍♀️
Perfect analogy!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
The whole family are all Fur coats and no knickers....Shirl neally proved that with her 'mutton dressed as lamb' wedding outfit try on over the weekend (that spotted dress was FAR too young for her!)

Ehmey should have (ex) Countess Luanne D'Lesseps as her ring tone!! 🤣
---
Game, set and Match to Debs!
1000078999.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.