Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing H will soon be able to read all these threads and see all her mums pathetic videos about how she cant spend time with her🥴🥴🥴🥴 everyone in high school going to slag her off aswell
---
Wonder if charlie and ralph will get to spend any time with wendy now aimees away, doubt it probably not allowed😁

Reactions: 17
Not posted much before but I'm always lurking on this thread.

Agree with everything everyone has said regarding this c**t. Im appalled by her and her behaviour, she's not, she doesnt give a tit about anything other than herself. I was beginning to think after yesterdays vid that she hadnt even taken H with her. That instagram post confirmed she had.

Anyway im digressing, ive had an horrendous week at work (nhs) and have had to sit with a few families this week who have had to say goodbye to their young children/babies. These mums, dads and grans would give anything to have an extra hour with their babies, never mind a weeks holiday. The way she looks when H talks to her is absolutely vile. She's a lot of things but let me just say a good mum is not one of them. It is up for debate, you're shite!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
First time commenting on here as i seldom watch her, only so many times u can watch someone dish up the same takeaway & show what shite they bought at M&S that week but will have to watch her this week for the crossover of the holiday with big staf 😂

what age is she & why is she having “panic attacks” because she has to spend time alone with her child 🥴 she has the mental age of Harper 😏
Hey from the other side 👋🏻😂

It’s like we’re all waiting for a reality tv tit show to start 😂😂

You wouldn’t think she’s a couple of years off 40 with the way she acts.
---
@Womblewoo i hope all goes ok for your little furry one ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahaha
Bought Tea bags
Can’t use them because she doesn’t like the look of the kettle
We always pack a travel kettle but they are super cheap to buy
Just buy one Aimee. Or better still, go ask at reception for a new one
No?
Oh yeah, that’s what adults do
IMG_4828.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why didn’t she take some teabags and sweetener with her? We always pack that stuff cos you can’t get Yorkshire Tea out there 🤣

what ever will we do without the first sips of the day.

will there be dish ups and eat with me? Will we have to get by on sips of cocktails and her sulking in her room stuffing Lays into her gob instead?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Whats she actually on about?? Thought she had travelled all around the world with her old job? Been on holiday loads of times without her kid aswell. Shes actually such a pathetic loser.
the way she looks at H in that recent video she couldnt be less interested in her too wrapped up in her fake anxiety. Cant stand her
Too busy whispering 'you know why I had a bad tummy' 'haribo sweet & because its supposed to help you know what' pathetic prick
---
Hahaha
Bought Tea bags
Can’t use them because she doesn’t like the look of the kettle
We always pack a travel kettle but they are super cheap to buy
Just buy one Aimee. Or better still, go ask at reception for a new one
No?
Oh yeah, that’s what adults do
View attachment 2863214
The fact she had the cheek to call anything 'hanging' with the hovel she lives I'm, and her lack of hygiene! Cheeky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kettle probably looks awful because the water is gross abroad! The kettle probably has limescale. Although some people do advise against using kettles in hotels!
That’s a of snacks! My parents used to buy a share bag of crisps and a packet of biscuits between four of us!

Reactions: 7
Ah right 👍
She didn't mention they'd gone down for breakfast today or made anything, she just showed Harper had eaten a massive bag of crisps already this morning
If its anything like when they went to DLP, Ehmey won't get out of the room before midday, so they've probably missed the buffet breakfast and Harper was hungry (sea iron always make you hungry!)
If it was quite a big supermarket, why didn't she get a box of cereal and milk for the mornings or even bread, butter and jam, incase Harper got hungry? Mommie Dearest wanted to made sure she got all her snacks though. 🙄

Reactions: 16
I love that she attributes the poorly tummy yesterday to her anxiety/panic attack and nothing to do with the fish and chips and the Nutella waffles she ate before flying 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The kettle probably looks awful because the water is gross abroad! The kettle probably has limescale. Although some people do advise against using kettles in hotels!
That’s a of snacks! My parents used to buy a share bag of crisps and a packet of biscuits between four of us!
In an all inclusive my kids just got as and when! Our room would have water and a few little bits!! She's just ridiculous all that tit for the two of them when they'll hardly be km the room! I bet she does another shop haul aswell in a few days

Reactions: 11
Why does Harper even care about the mess? It’s the last thing that would bother my son in any place, home or holiday. Funny isn’t it how she can live in a dump at home but on holiday she can’t

Reactions: 13
Hi. I’ve been missing in action as step child’s bday, so we’ve had a busy weekend. I’m off work this week for the kids second week off so I’m hoping to get some real entertainment from this holiday 😂😂😂

moaning about a “hanging” kettle when she’s probably never descaled or washed hers ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she not know if her kid like salt and vinegar crisps?! The way she asked her was like she was asking a stranger! I literally know in extreme detail what my kids like and don’t like, especially when it comes to everyday foods like crisps! Harper was obviously with her in the shop so why wouldn’t she buy stuff that they both liked so they could share 🤔 instead of just grabbing stuff she liked and thinking about her daughter afterwards? So strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can she not know if her kid like salt and vinegar crisps?! The way she asked her was like she was asking a stranger! I literally know in extreme detail what my kids like and don’t like, especially when it comes to everyday foods like crisps! Harper was obviously with her in the shop so why wouldn’t she buy stuff that they both liked so they could share 🤔 instead of just grabbing stuff she liked and thinking about her daughter afterwards? So strange.
She didn’t even know she liked pork chops or battered fish until it was pointed out to her and even since then she’s cooked her battered fish once

Reactions: 16
Wtaf is this holiday all about ?
By the slapped arse face she clearly doesn’t want to be there
That last minute post about taking H away on her own out the blue which she had not even mentioned slightly before hand
Then vav saying oh come with us
All this content about H and what a wonderful mother she is etc, which has popped up out the blue
Somethings just not adding up
Either holiday was concocted up between them before hand
Or something is going on behind the scenes about the fact she shows zero interest in her child so now all content has been about her
I just find the whole thing utterly bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.