Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazza25

VIP Member
I am normally quite a rational person
And I do realise anyone regardless of gender can be an abuser
But I would never ever leave my young daughter at a sleepover the care of a dad while I went out boozing with the mum
Right or wrong My brain just wouldn’t let me
Glad it’s not just me, I’m very wary of men for many reasons tho. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just seen that too! It was on ITV's "Fraud: Ripping off the Elderly". David Barton, her Dad's brother, was convicted of scamming thousands off his care home residents so he could live the life of luxury. All those poor people he took their life savings for his own selfish needs. Despicable man!
That's what I was just watching. Shocking 😳

MagicCat

VIP Member
These threads, forums etc will always appeal to people who feel a sense of injustice. My terminology clearly triggered that for some and I will always be the first to apologise if I feel I should. I am actually one of them - I feel massive injustice when it comes to children.

Weirdly, tattle has taught me that about myself. Without getting to much into the whole psychological and psychoanalytic bullshit, I am very grateful to be here amongst you guys. I honestly feel like several of you guys would be amazing mates of mine IRL 🤣 Especially @Faith61 who always has my back 🥰

Anyway!! Back to the task at hand 🙈🤣 Much love to you all and I’m sorry to have had to derail this thread with all this 🤦🏼‍♀️
What’s happened? I seem to have missed this. Life has gotten in the way. Hope your okay anyways x

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
“I don’t actually like talking about money at all” that’s because u go shopping daily and just waste it all on crap.. not relatable at all. I think she’s obsessed with spending to fill some kinda void. She really needs a hobby.
---
She makes me feel rough. Her hair makes her look so bad. The faces she pulls when she’s eating is like she finds everything disgusting lol
Please can i steal one of these beauties?😂😂

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Bloody hell I just clicked on her so called friend Jasmine profile as Aimee said she’s married and I thought it was D2 🤦‍♀️🤣
A bit strange how this lady have suddenly commented out of the blue 🙄 She’s never been out with her before!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
  • Sad
Reactions: 5