Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shes Electric

Aimee’s uncle
Took 11 million off the vulnerable and old in his care
He got 21 years inside
Aimee accepted a “considerable “ money gift from this uncle on her wedding
(Don’t worry, the photos on my shelves are eon years old and nobody recognisable)
Tonight programme on ITV
View attachment 2829307View attachment 2829308View attachment 2829309View attachment 2829310View attachment 2829311View attachment 2829312
What’s the name of the programme please. I can’t find it on ITVX x

Reactions: 7

Sazza25

VIP Member
If anyone was still questioning her being a decent mother - here’s your proof HUNS.
What normal mother puts contents out on an account with over 600k followers implying she has an STI. Harper Twist is going to be absolutely crucified when she goes to comp and they Google her mother. You’re a disgrace Shameless.
This!!!! She couldn’t give two fucks about her kid nor can Randy Andy

Reactions: 7

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
What's with the
"Beast me" "Beast me" "Beast me"
And Aimless I am so glad we have to create your entertainment tonight because we all know a night out with you would be like nails on a chalk board and boring as fuck!
I’ve been really busy lately, only just caught up! I always think oooh wonder if she’s got any better, she never does it’s only worse 😂

cba with the video later, we had such an amazing night. We didn’t stop laughing blah blah.
All whilst deleting any post on her tt .
Truly riveting ......Not 🥱

Reactions: 6

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I've just seen that too! It was on ITV's "Fraud: Ripping off the Elderly". David Barton, her Dad's brother, was convicted of scamming thousands off his care home residents so he could live the life of luxury. All those poor people he took their life savings for his own selfish needs. Despicable man!
Millions more like
---
She won't care. In the early days she couldn't wait to tell tiktok about her auntie being a criminal and how they don't speak to her or something of that nature. She'll revel in the drama
I was just gonna say any drama/accusations are all good content for r aims

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Why is her hair so light on the transition?? I didn’t notice
She has recently gone a lot darker
Confused 🫤

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There is definitely something going on as she managed to get hippos video banned
She certainly didn’t want all those facts out in the public
Probably rang me dad crying down the phone clutching her teddy swigging from a bottle of kylie !
---
Is there anyway of getting hippos video on here ???
I have no idea how to compress it x
I'm sure feral shazz has posted them further up the thread?

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Looks like a flea or bed bug
It was after she spread the flora. I thought I had something on my phone but nope that’s on harpers lunch and she’s not realised 🤢
---
I’ve just rewatched and it’s from the actual tub

• Sick