Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
It was after she spread the flora. I thought I had something on my phone but nope that’s on harpers lunch and she’s not realised 🤢
---
I’ve just rewatched and it’s from the actual tub
Could be a bit of burnt toast

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Beesly

I definitely think we have lost focus on the whole possible money laundering thing. It’s mind blowing when you break it down. Also, the amount of surnames and combinations of Ehmey’s surnames is quite frankly bizzare 🚩🚩
Yes! I can't work it out, where these double barrelled surnames have come from. Even Wendy has 2 surnames!

bunny326

Just had a video pop up on my fyp from her in October talking about being on her period with anxiety raging. When was she “pregnant”?! (I totally lose track with all the drama!!)

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I want to find her dating profile 😂 has she said which one and what area she lives??
It’s on one of the older threads

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Violations found and says the video removed, but it's still there
It's " her job" she's accountable to no-one, it enraged me😡
*eta. It was reported for deceptive behaviour, not frauds and scams *
Is that the right screen shot
It says no violations found x

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Off topic here. I don’t know if anyone follows Teresa (fatlasious) A few weeks back she posted a tiktok of her getting into a van. For context she has apparently lost over 100 pounds. However she still eats like fuck and all her clothes still fit her the same. The TikTok was mortifying. I’d honestly rather have a hand chopped off than post that myself, willingly. Are these creators going that far in the pursuit of ‘fame’ and fortune that they don’t proof their videos before they post? Or at least cross reference their lies? For someone who can’t even bare to touch cheese or smell it for years and years, then post they come home drunk and binge on mini cheddars. Crap example I know but they just seem to be caught out in lie after lie.
I know who you mean ! Hippo has a video of the whole thing 🤣

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
That old person or whatever they’re called on CC, is a idiot. It’s definitely bendy Wendy or her pal jasmine. I mean they’re the only people who can tolerate her so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think it’s Wendy
I’m thinking more Jasmine or Aims herself

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Loving the comments on her Coffee & catchup TT 🤣

Sorry to tell you this Ehmey, but if David Barton is married to your aunt, he IS related to you, whether you like it or not!
By all accounts, that didn't stop you accepting his very generous wedding gift, it seems 🤥🤥🤥

Mummy-to-one is Charlie I think 🤔

Attachments