Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Yes I understand what your saying and as mums it’s in our DNA that we want & do defend our kids, grown or not, but could you imagine her, any reaction from them would be all of Aimelss’s Christmas’s coming at once.

She’d revel in it, there would be story after story, look what his family are doing to me after everything I've been through, how can he treat me this way, she’d create such a huge hornets nest.

In my opinion they are playing a blinder, giving her nothing, it’s actually driving her crazy, hence the continued hints and comments, she’s desperate for a reaction, good or bad she doesn’t care she wants a reaction. Silence is golden.
Exactly what I said as well. She would love the content it would give her.

Reactions: 5

kettlekitten

VIP Member
So she’s tanned her face on a sun bed to convince numpties to buy some tanning drops
So, false advertising, we see you Aimee 👀
---

But then buys cheap Tesco clothes for H! Poor kid!
When my daughter was young, I rarely bought myself any clothes. All my money went on my daughters beautiful clothes. In fact, Mothercare catalogue was my bible when she was little
ETA most of those would fit me too

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
All quite this morning
Maybe it was all too much for her making homemade mash and she collapsed!
It will be back to the usual take away dinner tonight, remember, 'Thursday is our Friday night' bollox! 🙄

Part 1 of the Home Bargains haul from the other day. Part 2 has all the 'fun stuff' aka useless tat and edibles 🤢

Attachments

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
All I got from the last video was ...

Love ......love .....oversize.....yep....yep.....yep......love .....love .What a shit review.

I saw another " creator " who videoed it ,then washed and wore it and she wasn't impressed as it bobbled and went out of shape. She talked about how to wash it,showed the insides of it talked about the price ,what material it was made of and more importantly, told the truth that she didn't think it was worth the money.
Ehmey, Charlie or Shirl are never going to give an honest review as then they wouldn't get sent free stuff from them every month!
Ehmey will wear that trackie once or twice, or until it needs washing, and it will never be seen again. I'm not even sure she does wash all the trackies she has! Maybe she just takes them off, folds them up and puts them in that pile of clothes on the dresser in the bedroom 🤔
---
With her washing drying in the background?
Is it just me, or is it normal to dry your washing in your bedroom, when you have a house that size? Am I being picky? Maybe it's not the washing, maybe she's run out of floordrobe space, so is throwing her shit on that?
Shamey, could you do a tik tok response please?
Thankyou in advance.
Shes got a utility room but has the cat tray and food in there and her spare bedroom is her studio/office, so full of makeup and freebies which she could use if she tidied it up. It's probably not been washed, it's just being aired out for the next wear! 🤢
---
what is everyone sudden obsession with tracksuits? am i missing something 🤣
They're all getting them free, that's why!
---
I'm convinced it's her
....or Charlie!

Last edited:

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Real lifes had me…. Need to catch up BUT

The irony of her video, shes essentially hating on is here with opinons therefore going by her own words she doesnt have a happy loving home🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sazza25

VIP Member
Sending you my love, my partner recently went no contact with his dad and seeing him going through it I am sending you the biggest hug 🤗
Oh bless him, how’s he coping? You sound so lovely and supportive take care of yourself too ❤

Reactions: 4