Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Listening to her chew is the most disgusting thing, worse than cattle.

Also, Dr Pepper out of a wine glass with a straw…don’t think so 🤣🤣🤣🤣 reminds me of the cold cup days pretending it was Fanta lemon (that she never drinks anymore!) whilst slowly getting more gobby on her lives 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Sunday morning catch up did not disappoint 🤣🤣🤣 allergic to shellfish aye OK!! As someone who IS allergic to shellfish it rules my life I can't just order any old takeaway I have to the menus and ring the places. I stick with what I know & who know me! There's no way I could just "try a new place" she's talking absolute shit as usual!!! I also could never eat from a chip shop even though shellfish & fish are 2 different allergies in my head I just can't take Any risk, chips shops could use different stuff that could make me go in anaphylactic shock it's too big of a risk for me!!

Aimee stop lying!! You eat Chinese food??? The biggest no no out there with shellfish allergy I can't stand that she lies about serious things!! Should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 26

mumz

VIP Member
The green stuff she is drinking is fake advert preparation
When she does the ad she will say she’s been drinking it a while and it’s made a difference to her life
IMG_3938.jpeg
IMG_3939.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

K4040

VIP Member
She’s not at her best but she can’t say why… here we fucking go, another breadcrumbing episode probably had results from her lunchbox inspection & she needs treatment or she’s been told she’s had the clap and it’s left her sterile. Or she’s perimenopausal

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Shameless doing what she does best, MLM. That's all tik tok is now and I'll say to anybody don't get influenced by any of them. Peddling shite after shite, everything's the best thing ever. Its all a complete sham! Save ya pennies

• Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Harper was offered steak but didn't want it sorry but harper would be eating what she was given no way would she be choosing everynight what she wanted fair enough the odd night but everynight no way
Exactly! Would I heck be letting my child dictate what's for dinner. I already know the things he doesn't like so I won't make him them like mac and cheese he hates so if me and his dad have it I make him something else. Last night he asked what's for dinner I said mince, mashed potatoes carrots and peas he just goes OK thanks mum 👍 he will say aw can u make fajitas soon mum or a curry and I do but sorry he won't tell me every day what he want for dinner. I don't even let my man Dictate what's for dinner eat what I've made or make your own🤷‍♀️

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It’s so transparent and fake it’s ridiculous 🤣🤣
---
And once the ad comes out those greens will never be seen again
The only green we will see again, is the fungus that lives under her nails.

I think it’s extremely telling that Harper said can I wear the socks I wore yesterday. Because I bet that’s the normal, it’s just it got heard on video.

• Sick
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She makes no sense. Gives Harold toddler plates, talks to her like she's a four year old, but let's her online unsupervised, buys her adult themed hoodies with people printed on there that she has no idea of, and declares clarks shoes too babyish? She's a dick.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Someone send it to rate my plate 🤣

Seriously though, what a big fanny she is! If someone said they didn't like the look of my dinner, not one fuck would be given, because I'm the one eating it - not them! She literally can't take any bit of criticism can she 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Narcissist gets thrown around way too much and used incorrectly,, but I 100% think Aimless is one. She just wants everyone to love and worship her! And can't stand being challenged in any kind of way. She is the bitch but loves to paint herself as the victim. She gaslights everyone, manipulates her family and followers, uses her child as and when it suits her. Does the bear minimum then expects lots of praise for it. She just had to tell the world she was paying to take her sister away, because she couldn't afford it. Why not just keep her mouth shut? No, she had to have people think how wonderful she was... she's a total narcissistic twat

• Heart

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
As a previous binge eater who eventually turned my life around and went from a size 22/24 to a 12, I'm almost certain she has some form of eating disorder. She tells us she forgets to eat yet her whole account is mainly centered around what she eats. She's in denial and it'll all catch up with her eventually.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I don’t know why she said the chicken wouldn’t feed them all
3 adults and a child? It will easily feed that many
And Rr Charlie saying she will have Harper a bit in the holidays because Rr Ralph has a double bed and they will love it
Harper is 9 going on 10 now and girls mature so young these days

• Wow
  • Sick

butla

VIP Member
Slate lady shit- absolute pile of shite. Pop to your local charity shop and you'll find shelves of shite just like that where some poor bastard has been given it , politely smiled then fucked it off down the charity shop. Tatt , shit , clutter dust collecting landfill . Oh wait... fucking perfect for tatt loving landfill house Ehmay freeloading cunt. .

Gut - her problems stem from one thing only if she even does have a gut problem. Her utter diet of absolute shit . Cheap toxic fast food ingredients is 95% of her diet not forgetting the grande latte mocha chocka whatever drinks she guzzles. She must pebble dash her toilet daily . I doubt she's had a solid shit since she's been out of nappies.

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
The greens advert has landed 🤣🤣🤣

Let’s see how long she keeps up this pretence
---
Also has she fuck been drinking the greens AND taking actively AND those probiotic tablets AND her ginger shots 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

bluey

VIP Member
Aimee is emotional not because it’s a picture with her daughter, it’s because they’re reminders of the fling she had 😂😂

• Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Grainne has obviously been having a wee look on here and saw us calling her out for being a bully as her name has been changed 😂I still see you!
Ironic that she doesn't mind spewing venom at everyone else, but when she is highlighted as being a bully, she scampers away and changes her name so she doesn't get any heat! What a Coward 🤨
Stay in your lane Grainne and stop being a horrible cow to anyone that's not blowing smoke up Aimless's poo shoot! 😠

• Haha
  • Heart