Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. This singleamama #102
Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I need to get something off my chest and I think this might be the right thread because I know that Aimee reads here religiously.

My 13 year old daughter (year 8) came out of school yesterday laughing. There is a boy in her year who has a mum with a semi big following on TikTok (she gets about 20k likes on each of her videos). Another boy at school had noticed her account and it has been shared throughout the school. He now has kids from all year groups coming up to him, repeating things that his mum has said on video and generally taking the piss out of him.

The mums account can be viewed as similar to Aimee’s, sharing day to day rubbish, taking about relationships, having her kid in videos. Just general over sharing, which has resulted in him having the absolute piss taken out of him from 100’s of teenagers who have her videos playing on loop to find the next thing to laugh at and taunt him with.

I hope Aimee realises that Harper may have good friends right now but that doesn’t mean everyone around her will be good (especially as they get older) and this will 100% be her at some point which is really sad. No amount of free fluff or cheap skincare could make me put my kids in this kind of position.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

thequietone

Chatty Member
Evening all

Just jumping back on after noticing poor old Aims isn’t at or been nominated for a Glomama award 😭 it being her full time job etc it’s a bit embarrassing eh? lol love that for her!!

As you may remember I’d been quiet due to my shock pregnancy but sadly it wasn’t meant to be hence my radio silence. I couldn’t even watch Aimless as I hated her lies about her miscarriage etc…

But I’m back and full of vitriol to spew all over her. I’d say catch me up but I doubt there’s much to report from dullsville 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

mumz

VIP Member
Hahaha
You couldn’t write this funny shit
The slate lady has sent a nice reminder of a day out with Mr D2
IMG_4007.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.This singlemama #102.
The romance is history, and D2 is long gone, but thanks to the slate lady, his memory lives on.

Soz🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Celeb219

VIP Member
from now on, I’m using the phrase ‘white as Aimee’s beef’ instead of ‘white as a sheet’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
1000014727.jpg

Translation - She doesn't like it!? 🙄🙄
---
1000014731.jpg
1000014732.jpg

Would you have them that open and that close to your food if you're allergic? 🤔
---
1000014735.jpg

Sorry can't let this one drop tonight 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Celeb219

VIP Member
I just love her ‘well if people are gonna be so mean I won’t do DUD anymore’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fuck off you absolute freeloader

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Noonoo99

VIP Member
That will be her dads hand in that pic. Most people take a purse when they go out to hold their money and cards in. She just takes her dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Haha Aimee appeared on a tv programme just now about air frying meals……they were talking about how much people spend on takeaways and one of her TikTok’s popped up showing her stuffing her face with a takeaway 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Oldbutnew

Long time Tattle reader, First time posting on this thread.
Only been in Tik Tok a few months, very late to the party but came across this creature almost instantly and feel invested which rages me cause I’m better than that but it’s how she gets you!
I’m on “ Bumble” and stumbled across D2 on there the other day. He has “sex positivity “ as one of his interests! I was sooooo tempted to swipe right but no! This female has standards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37