Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketch

Would love someone to comment along the lines of. Have you added a filter to the beef? Oh sorry forgot you don't use filters 💀🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Isn’t whirl a mobile hairdresser? For someone who doesn’t like driving as it makes her anxious that’s a funny job to have

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mummy to one.... do you bend yourself like a pretzel trying to show off your flat arse?

Do you lick your fat ugly lips and gurn into the camera, looking like one of the seven dwarfs? (You're dopey if you're wondering)

Do you slag off your kid's dad when he's present?

Do you have eyelashes like snuffleuppercus from sesame Street?

Are you a drunken mess?

Can you not stop touching your thin hair?

Are you the forgotten child?

If you've answered yes to any of the above, get yourself to Doctor Shirley Scissorhands so she can prescribe some attention-seeking-cunt-pills ... because you may be "R Charlehhhhhhhh"

god speed hun 😘

• Haha

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I am baffled as to why someone would gift someone things to give to their mum, oh here you are mum, here's a gift for you that I didn't pay for, had no say in whatsoever, basically just got it for free. I know this is how the business advertises but come on.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Northumberland Gifts are back gifting again. Is this another box or just pt 2 to the unboxing the other day? 🤔

How about just once giving something to a few followers Ehmey. Plenty of people out there who get very little and may appreciate a treat.

Let's see if she reads this and thinks of someone else for a change! 😠
Over £100 worth of products.....Northumberland Candle Company I will never, ever consider buying anything off you....fair enough send these skanky "creators" token gifts, but ffs a £25 wax melt warmer/lamp and two.....yes TWO £19.99 wax melt burners.....hang your heads in shame!!

• Heart
  • Angry

illybet

Well that’s me not buying anymore Essie. Shame because I really like their products too. Thanks Aimee 🖕🏼
#singlewhitebeefmale

• Haha

Veilside

Chatty Member
Think I’ll pm her and ask her to do a clean with me as I’m struggling! See if she’s quick to clean her shit hole like she is doing an eat with me! She’s no MamaTot which she tries to come across as!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Niamh77*

VIP Member
The Huns in the comments are like the same way a parent is with their child after their first cookery lesson in secondary school
Rrrrrrr Charlie and old soak Shirl having to big her up in the comments
I bet she has been having an absolute meltdown crying into her support teddy bear 🧸 necking the Kylie
She must be an absolute nightmare to be around!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this offends anyone but a grown woman in a full baby pink tracksuit is not a good look!!! She looks like such a chav. Waynetta Slob looks like a princess compared to her.

• Heart
  • Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
If you needed more proof that it's learnt behaviour here you go....

Shirley is clearly as big of a cunt as her daughter
They act like it’s the other side of the country!! It’s an hour away from Southport! Hardly a massive long journey! Aimee never goes to visit her sister either and she has no problem driving seeing as she’s always swanning off to London. Aimless and Shirl are selfish bints always expecting R Charlie to go to them
---
In fact, I have just checked and from where Shirl lives it’s about 45 minutes away. No excuse to not go and see your daughter and grandson Wendy. Pure selfishness

mumz

VIP Member
Let’s remember last year Aimee went to a pop up shop in a tent event in London, alone and missed Mothers Day altogether

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Looked as dry as shoe leather 🤣🤣🤣 Oh Aims, threatening to stop the DishUpDugshite, however will the people cope???!!! Is she for fucking real, imagine being that self-centred and deluded about cooking a fucking dinner that she's been at 'all afternoon' 🤣🤣🤣 and throwing a strop about beef as dry as the Sahara. Aimee, for the love of fuck, a dose of reality...... nobody gives a flying fuck about your shite dinners!!!

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Her and her management made the mutual decision to not renew with hairburst as she's wanting to go in a different direction.... what's this new direction Aimless? Because your content hasn't changed one tiny bit, if anything, it's gotten more boring.
Me thinks the mutual decision was more between hairburst and Aimee/management

• Haha