Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
The fake laugh is so cringeworthy. It’s true, no one says I haven’t got a hangover on a Tuesday unless they have. I like a drink, truth be told if I wasn’t so highly medicated I’d probably have a bit of an issue with it. I’ve always used it as a coping mechanism but when I got ill and had to rely on heavy duty painkillers and at times immunosuppressants just to carry on going to work, drinking had to stop. Thankfully. She’s in a terrible cycle. She can kid herself all she likes that this is work - this is a job for someone mentally strong and who is actually still living a fulfilling life. Not someone with a personality disorder and who is nothing but a cat/bag woman 20 years before her time.

She wants to try living with real nerve pain. Or when your joints swell up so much you can’t bend your fingers and put your boots on. Or when you are so ill you have to set an alarm for 6am so you can wake up and take meds so they kick in early enough for you to be able to get out of bed to wake your kids for school then get ready for work yourself and carry on as normal even though you are in agony. She doesn’t know the meaning of showing up for life. Let alone show up for that child who can’t even brush her own hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
I can't stop laughing at the comments 😂
She's having such a tantrum, she'll be in a foul mood all night now. Its almost like she wants an award for cooking a roast dinner, what a moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Hahahahaha I can’t believe she was on tv gorging herself on a Chinese and being talked about for having so many takeaways and then getting a KFC that very evening 😂 I would be MORTIFIED 😂😭 honestly I couldn’t do it to myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

mumz

VIP Member
All this needing antibiotics for her eye was bullshit wasn’t it?
It was to make a point about her gut health
All to pave the way for the greens advert
That’s why we didn’t see the pills, she usually likes to show them off

Reactions: 29

mumz

VIP Member
The TV crew couldn’t have picked a more unflattering clip if they tried lololol
Sev was on there too
IMG_4017.jpeg
IMG_4018.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
Her followers are something else! View attachment 2783137
To be fair it pisses me off when people take it off here and post on her TikTok. It feeds the narrative. I have never and will never comment on her TikTok like I do here there’s no need for it, when they talk about us too tarring us all with the same brush. Bog off trolls leave us out of it!!!

Aimee if you read this we do not and will not ever post on your TikTok’s and we do not condone it. That’s why we are here. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
🚑 here…. I’ve brought 6 pints of B positive, hopefully that should bring it round.

Fuck me it’s comedy gold. She can’t even cook a roast, £26 on a joint, and it looks like its been dug up.

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I was out in birkdale today! Kept my eyes peeled for Beefy Aimee but no sign of her. I did however see the shit aesthetics place she goes to that did her awful lip filler and Just Wings 😂😂 felt like I was on an aimless tour!!

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Every time she puts roast potatoes on the plates she touches it after. Just why?? Why does moving the potatoes 2mm on the plate make a difference?? Just put it on with the spoon and leave it you freak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched ‘The rescue ‘ on bbc I player . Documentary about the rescue of the boys stuck in a cave in Thailand . You hear how British divers braved deadly conditions to bring the boys back alive through horrific circumstances . It’s a story of bravery , intellect , skill and strength . Why do I mention this ????? Well now I’m scrolling tik tok watching the likes of Aimee showing us what they bought at Tesco and what they wear on the school run !! Why do people revere these absolute dumb dumbs and help them get paid for doing absolutely NOTHING . The world has literally gone mad ! Her gammy eye and multiple sore throats and fear of just performing a normal task is infuriating . Not only her … all of them

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
RrrrCharlie got the pink thing first
Surely that takes away from Aimee’s sales
I don’t think they pay for it
Apparently when you do TT shop you can order a certain amount of freebies on the promise that you will do a video about them
There’s a tick chart and you can claim a certain amount of freebies a week/ month
So Aimee can still say she “ordered” but she’s ordered a freebie
View attachment 2785055View attachment 2785056
I really don’t like Charlie either but look at the difference here. Charlie has just worn the hoodie with black leggings, hair is actually done and the make up isn’t OTT. She’s definitely no looker but she makes Aimee look like a bag of old washing here.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
All these thick inbred muppets deserve to be scammed by the fat necked fool

Serves them right for worshipping at the alter of idiot

• Haha
  • Heart