Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Thank you all for your lovely comments earlier. Yep we lost our dear friend today. Absolutely heartbroken.😭😭😭

I may not be commenting heaps but I’m enjoying the beef. Pun intended

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I need to get something off my chest and I think this might be the right thread because I know that Aimee reads here religiously.

My 13 year old daughter (year 8) came out of school yesterday laughing. There is a boy in her year who has a mum with a semi big following on TikTok (she gets about 20k likes on each of her videos). Another boy at school had noticed her account and it has been shared throughout the school. He now has kids from all year groups coming up to him, repeating things that his mum has said on video and generally taking the piss out of him.

The mums account can be viewed as similar to Aimee’s, sharing day to day rubbish, taking about relationships, having her kid in videos. Just general over sharing, which has resulted in him having the absolute piss taken out of him from 100’s of teenagers who have her videos playing on loop to find the next thing to laugh at and taunt him with.

I hope Aimee realises that Harper may have good friends right now but that doesn’t mean everyone around her will be good (especially as they get older) and this will 100% be her at some point which is really sad. No amount of free fluff or cheap skincare could make me put my kids in this kind of position.
Omg this is what every TikTok twat with children should worry about.
they might be making good money but it’s coming at a hefty cost to their families wellbeing

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
Family round and she is in the comments arguing. Could you be arsed. Don’t you threaten us with a good time Aimee.. Turn them off know one gives a hoot.

• Haha

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
---
In fact, I have just checked and from where Shirl lives it’s about 45 minutes away. No excuse to not go and see your daughter and grandson Wendy. Pure selfishness
My opinion is that if you can't drive for 45 mins to an hour without getting "anxious" then you probably shouldn't be driving at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Imagine your mum getting dressed on video and posting it ok tiktok 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴 Imagine your mum on a tiktok video, stood there in a bra.
Does she have no consideration for Harper at all??!!! Well that’s a stupid question. Of course she doesn’t! Aimee, be more mindful of your daughter when you are posting yourself half naked on tiktok! It might not bother you but it will bother her! People keep saying it in here and it’s true. High school is brutal. She will soon be leaving primary. Even year 5 and 6 can be brutal. Kids will be on tiktok. Kids will see her standing in a bra and probably point and laugh at Harper saying your mums a slag showing her body on tiktok. Then they’ll probably escalate it and say she does only fans. Do you not see what you’re doing Aimee??

• Heart
Reactions: 33

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Is merl on here?? 🤔 🐍
Better fucking not be. What they’re doing is not what we are about in tattle! Yes we like to observe creators and discuss them and their lies on here. But purposely going to their page to leave comments like that is just fucking weird. It’s most likely someone who reads here but can’t comment. But it’s no excuse. Just because they can’t comment what they think in here it doesn’t mean they can go and comment on her page to try and make her feel bad. I personally have a line which I do not cross and I think most other people here do too. If they are someone from here, give your head a wobble!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

K4040

VIP Member
Grainne has obviously been having a wee look on here and saw us calling her out for being a bully as her name has been changed 😂I still see you!
Changing your name Grianne doesn’t change you being a bullying cunt who shouldn’t be reading here whilst you’re kissing aimlesses arse.. STAY IN YOUR LANE COS WE STAY IN OURS YOU COCKWOMBLE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
I’m screaming 😂 ‘ don’t make me turn off the comments’ ‘don’t make me stop doing DUD’

her and her followers have seriously all had lobotomies or something. Thick as shite and total dullards.

• Haha