Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
When will she realise she's " in the wrong job" ffs...she's absolutely pathetic.Her responses to questions and criticism are just so bloody child like, it's hilarious !
Trying to reason with her or have an adult discussion IRL with her must be impossible!
But thanks for the laughs Aimless and your like minded dobertwats!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

K4040

VIP Member
What I don’t get is why is she putting her face on just for M&S? She could have got there and back in the time it’s taken her?

It’s pretty sad that she’s done a full face of make up to buy spicy rice, wine, treats to then sit in her honking dressing gown being some sad lonely Bridget jones swiping right, deleting comments and scoffing takeaway.

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
2 hours plastering on make up to pop to M&S 🤣🤣🤣

Could have been and gone by now, and done some other shit in between.

These creators have lost all sense of reality; they describe this as a busy day 🤣

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Fri night - McDonald's Takeaway
Sat lunch - Slim Chickens Fast Food
Sat Eve - Pizza & Co Takeaway
Sat Eve - Krispy Kreme Donuts
Sat eve - High carb, high sugar snacks
Thurs eve - KFC Box meal & extras

In 6 days there has been 4 high carb, high fat takeaways.

Aimee definitely has some kind of eating disorder in my opinion.

Who spends £100s of pounds a week on supermarket food for 1 adult & 1 child, and also has at least 4 takeaways in less than a week!

• Heart
  • Wow

bluey

VIP Member
Permanent reminder of d2, sitting there with a boat trip picture with d2 on ur mug with ur coaster looking out on ur d2 handmade garden. Love that for you aimless 😂

• Haha

Tp76

Chatty Member
Harper was offered steak but didn't want it sorry but harper would be eating what she was given no way would she be choosing everynight what she wanted fair enough the odd night but everynight no way

• Heart

Tp76

Chatty Member
A cheese burger carrots brocoli and sweetcorn and mac n cheese wtf kind of dinner is that absolutely none of it goes together 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Imagine being this useless arsehole of a mother, expecting praise and adulation for knocking together a roast dinner, what most mums and dads do for their family every Sunday.
I notice Harper got no choice of what she was having, the way it should be, she got what she was given. Maybe she was out of macaroni cheese ready meals and cucumber sticks 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Harper had definatley worn old socks before now, that was too easy a question and the issue wasn’t that they were dirty; it was that she only had 1!!!

Start parenting your child aimless, it’s disgusting at this point
Well she can’t get them out of the laundry basket anymore because the babieeeeeez piss in there

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Who the fuck CARES what anyone wears to take their kid to school? She probably doesn't even get out the fucking motor.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Loving that she’s still sulking over people asking about her beef. Hi Aimee 👋🏼 I’m sure you’re pouring over tattle while consuming shit loads of sugar and carbs and buying loads of pointless shite online. We see you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

mmmbop123

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t believe this ‘grown ass woman’ is sulking because somebody said her beef looked like pork 😂😂😂🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 23