Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clair94

Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
So sorry to hear this, sending you love and strength. We are all here for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Faith61

VIP Member
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this cunt. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
So sorry to hear this. I second what's already been said.❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Anyone see what Home Hannah Know It All wore to the Glomama thingy? I’m sure Aimless had that or tried it on before.

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
So sorry to hear about your friend. πŸ’œ

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Sending all my love and strength to you ❀

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending lots of love and strength to you ❀

• Heart