Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had to have the beef cos she couldn’t bare to share the chicken especially the skin with them two pissheads. She’ll be saving that for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No doubt if she addresses it this morning there will be a lot of ‘the comments were not the one’ ‘some people need to get a grip’ ‘I did my best’ thrown around

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No doubt if she addresses it this morning there will be a lot of ‘the comments were not the one’ ‘some people need to get a grip’ ‘I did my best’ thrown around
I don’t like cooking, I’m not the best cook, you spoilt a family day (were we the ones sat on our phone arguing in the comments?)
I can see today being completely silent except for an ad because we all know the dobertwats buy more when she’s upset

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet D1 and D2 would disagree about that given how you slagged them off repeatedly on ‘your page’, you had nothing nice TO SAY about them

So either you slagged them off and this statement is a lie, or you made up what you said about them and that’s the lie.

Either way, clearly, you HAVE lied on this app aimless, despite you swearing on your daughters life you havent
2 words…..Pete Wicks

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The laugh of this is... she's made it so much worse for herself with the response to the original comment. By behaving like a spoiled brat, she's dug herself a massive hole, the daft witch.
Love that for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine being this useless hole of a mother, expecting praise and adulation for knocking together a roast dinner, what most mums and dads do for their family every Sunday.
I notice Harper got no choice of what she was having, the way it should be, she got what she was given. Maybe she was out of macaroni cheese ready meals and cucumber sticks 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She spoilt her family afternoon all by herself cos of TikTok lol it’s funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
So sorry to hear this, sending you love and strength. We are all here for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If anyone has watched the latest season of love is blind, I bet all my money that aimless is like Chelsea! That clingy, gaslighting, selfish attitude. ‘You didn’t tell me you loved me in the last 30 seconds’ type vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She spoilt her family afternoon all by herself cos of TikTok lol it’s funny.
Totally but it will be her “trolls” that’ll get the blame. Imagine wanting to spend time family only to be party to DUD and get getting all bi polar. Comes across as a spoilt madam.

Reactions: 11
Aye she’s defo shitting through the eye of a needle today. Harper will be off school and we won’t hear from Charlie or Wendy for a couple of days because they’re stuck on the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sending all my love and strength to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending lots of love and strength to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She has definitely seen her arse over beefgate
Cooking a roast for 2,4 or 6 people is no different you just have to cook more, it’s not difficult but she f**ked it up royally, I cook for 4 everyday and often more, it’s not hard but as usual she has to make a song and dance over it and it back fired, love that for her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry to hear this, thinking of you ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What I don’t get, is why Aimless and rrrCharlie have to pick up Wendy to go there yet shes picks H up to and from swimming?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It will def be a Mr Chick Chick in a bag, if there is a next time...Mr Moo Moo needs to be off the menu!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice in that Tesco haul, she showed everything that was ‘on offer’ 🫢🫢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.