Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love her ‘well if people are gonna be so mean I won’t do DUD anymore’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck off you absolute freeloader

• Haha
Reactions: 43
When will she realise she's " in the wrong job" ffs...she's absolutely pathetic.Her responses to questions and criticism are just so bloody child like, it's hilarious !
Trying to reason with her or have an adult discussion IRL with her must be impossible!
But thanks for the laughs Aimless and your like minded dobertwats!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She knows that’s never gonna happen cos right now food is about 90% of her content. She’d be even more drier than that beef if she didn’t have DUD content

• Haha
Reactions: 22

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she thinks that’s mean she hasn’t seen becki jones commeennt section

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I apologise now for any spitting out of coffee or pee leaks but I really couldn’t resist!

Happy Monday! 🤣🤣😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 your pics always crack me up 🤣 I was laughing for ages on the vav threads the other day 🤣 big aimz having beef over beef then we have beefy vav 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Blimey,she got more of a roasting than the beef did! She threw a tantrum as her huns didn't blow smoke up her arse as usual.The tide is definitely turning .
So she spent a child free Saturday night on her own swiping on tinder ,having yet another takeaway and drinking cocktails from cans ......and we are meant to be jealous s ? Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t stop laughing at her at reaction to the comments, she’s so immature, I can’t imagine been that bothered! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s definitely looked at her beef curtains and thought yep that looks the same that’ll do 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Hi all. I just wanted to put a bit of perspective on this bleep. I am just about to lose an old friend of mine to a sudden acute illness. She leaves children and just over 50. To say I’m heartbroken is an understatement. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Aww I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sending you loads of love ma darlin 💖 I'm so sorry about your friend 😢 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending lots of love to you. We are all here for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending much love and strength to you 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sorry to hear this. I second what's already been said.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.