Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a stroppy madam and a crybaby. The amount of arsey comments she left to people in defence of her anaemic “beef”. She’s absolutely pathetic and it really shows how she can’t take a scrap of criticism, it’s not even criticism really, it’s a meal you’ve cooked, not that deep is it but it’s fine for you to insinuate an ex has tried to match on Tinder where people could wrongly assume which one and cause problems for any exes who are in relationships. Absolute weapon of a childish excuse of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been so busy lately but I think I can be a regular now again hahaha!
Literally just caught up on the beef drama. What a soft cow she really is! We had beef tonight and mine didn’t look like it had seen a ghost 😂😂😂😂 aimz grow up babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Huns in the comments are like the same way a parent is with their child after their first cookery lesson in secondary school
Rrrrrrr Charlie and old soak Shirl having to big her up in the comments
I bet she has been having an absolute meltdown crying into her support teddy bear 🧸 necking the Kylie
She must be an absolute nightmare to be around!
She probably read the comments and was absolutely fuming .. u can tell by all her replies. She will probably have been in a tit mood after that. Now if u had got off your phone & actually spent time with your family & got off TT till the day after it wouldn’t matter. These Tiktokers spend so much time addicted to their phones and talking with strangers they miss out on real life, are never just in the moment & enjoying life… everything they do they’ll be wondering how many likes they’ll get be as their ego grows they need more and more validation. It’s sad asf.
---
If she had made a joke about the whole thing with this chicken beef it would have come across so much better… she looks so daft being offended. I hope she doesn’t quit DUD or I’ll have to go to Tesco every day to stare at the cucumber.. I need my daily dose of cucumber content as part of my daily routine now.
---
Why ? Did the white beef remind her of her dead cat ?
---
Are people actually for real lol ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if harper will get leftover beef sandwiches for today’s packed lunch 😂 or did Shirl take it home or has it been lobbed.

Never seen anyone so triggered by beef 😂 she’ll be having panic attacks walking down the meat aisle now cos she’s so traumatised 😂 can’t wait for this mornings video - please be kind and if you’ve got nothing kind to say don’t say it at all. She tried to do something nice and she’s been left upset. Aimless people are probably more upset that you serve them a dinner that looks like a dogs chewed up and shat out 99% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The comments in here 😂😂😂😂😂 can’t wait to see what video she posts this morning. Will she sweep it all under the carpet or will she come on fuuuuuming! Shes so bleeping touchy! It’s a bit of beef ffs! Grow up Aimee!!

• Haha
I was too tired to comment last night but this morning I’ve come back on and I’m still howling at all these beef comments 🤣 It’s the last thing I expected to come on to, I bloody ran to tiktok after reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a giggle at a tesco advert popping up and it's a picture of a lovely looking joint of beef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if harper will get leftover beef sandwiches for today’s packed lunch 😂 or did Shirl take it home or has it been lobbed.

Never seen anyone so triggered by beef 😂 she’ll be having panic attacks walking down the meat aisle now cos she’s so traumatised 😂 can’t wait for this mornings video - please be kind and if you’ve got nothing kind to say don’t say it at all. She tried to do something nice and she’s been left upset. Aimless people are probably more upset that you serve them a dinner that looks like a dogs chewed up and shat out 99% of the time
Lobbed it in the cats bedroom 😅
She will go quiet today for attention 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine the mood she will be in this morning.
She thought she was get lots of lovely comments saying well done for doing a roast 🙄
Love that for her.
Let’s hope we have a marigold Monday 😂

• Haha
Every time she puts roast potatoes on the plates she touches it after. Just why?? Why does moving the potatoes 2mm on the plate make a difference?? Just put it on with the spoon and leave it you freak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Every time she puts roast potatoes on the plates she touches it after. Just why?? Why does moving the potatoes 2mm on the plate make a difference?? Just put it on with the spoon and leave it you freak
She even touched Harold's brocolli🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.