Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I know, honestly we worked harder than any of them do. They never see the irony in their comments, it’s not us waiting for aimless to dish up a beige dinner, or can’t cut up a onion without her advice. Maybe just maybe in our lives, we have a thing called lunch or tea break. So we can catch up.
I’m not waiting for that first sip of coffee video at 6am. Cunts, the lots of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That liquid creamer is anywhere between £10-£20 a bottle depending on where you get it. She must have used a quarter of it just in that one cup of coffee! It’ll be an expensive habit if she keeps it up.

Also, 3 spoons of sweetener and a quarter of a bottle of creamer. She’s basically drinking a cup of sugar. Says it’s very sweet and she’ll use less sweetener (as she adds yet more creamer!) which she makes sound like it’s a good thing, but doesn’t even think about how much sugar and other chemical crap is in the creamer 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I bet if Mr D and D2 were to have a nose at her page (come on, we’ve all nosed at ex’s socials) I bet they’d be slapping themselves for letting this sexy bitch go! 😜😂😂 You show them what they’re missing Aimee!! ✌🏻 with your bong eye, messy hair, shit dinners and house of horrors I bet the men are queueing up. All swiping right! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha

kittenface86

Chatty Member
She loves the validation, it’s like when ‘her’ mental health nurse tells her not to stop making tik toks because she is helping so many people 🙄

The same with men, her Huns pile on with her narrative that they are the issue, rather than it being anything aimless does.

she lives in an echo chamber
Really annoys me! When vulnerable people can’t even get an appointment for an actual illness that warrants one, because of stupid people like her and her huns.

• Heart
Lots of surgeries have done this for a while - they team up with other practices in the area so they can offer more same day appointments between them. Love that she thinks she’s getting special treatment, what a head case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
It's an 'up all night no sleep led on bathroom floor croaky voice' kinda night ahead I bet
🤣 is forgotten about the laying on the bathroom floor, wasn’t she naked and had her mum feed her ice lollies 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thirty fucking seven (I think?) years old

• Haha

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
BUM WIPES!!!!

It was on special
Me mum's is coming over to do my hair
It's Take away Thursday
It's Take Away Friday
It's Take Away Saturday
It's Take Away Sunday
Same but different
Whispering half a sentence
Rrrrrr Charlie
Rrrrrr Ralph
All skinny men Take drugs
He/She is one of my followers (manic laugh)

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
You’ve posted vids all weekend saying what u are doing .. then posted a vid this morning recapping it all again.. can tell she never does owt

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Christ is she still going on about her friends coming round and spending time with her child ???
Clearly a novelty for her
Shut up you old slapper
Back to Monday morning winge not slept ! she can’t help her self can she

Lorny

VIP Member
Tell you what Brown eyes , why don't you get yourself down to lidl and buy some yourself , only then will you know how it tastes 🙄
wtf is wrong with folk. Living your life through social media. If I want to know how something tastes I go try it myself. No good having some random on TikTok do it for me. Wouldn’t be trusting Aimee’s opinions on anything.

• Haha

Pop25

I’ve never seen someone’s personality change so much after being given antibiotics… she’s actually INSANE

mumz

VIP Member
If you are in the surgery and sitting with the dr
And you ask have you wasted their time, to their face
They will all say that you did the right thing going in
Then they will talk about you later 😆

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
IF there was any orbs it's nana coming back to tell her that her and the other two are disrespectful bitches for treating the funeral as a fashion show/insta posting opportunity..

• Haha
  • Heart

Sketch

🤩⭐🍾 happy thread 100. Makes me lol the people who say those on tattle, what the ones who tell the truth and don't blow smoke up the princess it's fine. Yet support each other when one of us mentions we are having a dip.

• Heart