Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Cats don’t just piss in washing baskets for the sake of it
I bet their litter trays are rank 🤢 like the rest of her grotty house 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Can’t believe how much she’s complaining about her eye. Ffs, it’s a stye and will pass in a day or two. She desperately wants something serious!
Ive torn my rotator cuff & im not complaining as much as her Jesus wept
Can’t you though? Honestly? 😂 I’m still not over her taking her own temperature with that thermometer hanging out her gob 😂😂 the most dramatic adult Iv ever come across

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
You can tell she’s gutted she’s been told NOT to go the doctors. She’s only ever happy when she’s ill. She’s just so immature and so weird. Needs to grow up.

Celeb219

VIP Member
Oh to have the exhausting life of aimless

Shopping, movie nights (with other people to entertain her kid) and the occasional ‘room reset’

What she described was barely an active weekend for most people, no doubt her ‘social battery’ has run out though

But it’s fine, she can drop harper at school and then just go back to bed, unlike some folk who work full time!

Hard life

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I wish someone would tell her now to wear a fkn hat properly! The utter dickhead
Honey G in a cap and E17 reject in a bobble hat.
what a turd.

• Haha

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Why is she the noisiest eater I’ve ever heard: she’s eating moose and still she makes more noise than my horses when they eat! She really gives me the ick when she eats. It should come with a trigger warning or a turn the volume down if you don’t want to hear my chewing on moose 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Wonder if she will raise a glass of Kylie to celebrate tonight 🥂🍾🥳

Because to be fair, without tattle she’d be a nobody by now 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The thickness on those earthenware mugs she drinks from makes me heave ... fucking awful ... and who in the fucking bare necessities eats off Disney plates ! Cunt.
Indeed...I bloody detest thick mugs.....mind you she is supported by thick mugs it makes perfect sense she slurps from one!!

• Haha

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Aimee it’s not a culture we’ve created about not wasting drs time, it’s because the NHS is a fucking shambles right now, people with serious problems can’t get an appointment so you going for a minor swollen eye adds to that. Fgs she has no clue does she. She never ever gives anything chance to heal naturally

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
I bet it's all a front and behind closed doors she's raging jealous of you, even though she's the one who apparently has it all. There is 100% better out there for you. There's always another option, always another chapter being written. You will be OK because you've got your little lad and your mum beside you. And us ugly bitter tattle twats of course 🥰
Love you nasty tattle trolls ;) ❤ Aimee I hope you step on a plug you nob

• Heart
  • Haha

K4040

VIP Member
I have 2 cats rescued a year ago. They use the trays and are clean. Never once have they pissed where they shouldn't. The trays are cleaned daily. The have free roam of the house so sometimes it sounds like I have the cast & crew of Jumanji, which was the same as my old dear who sent me feral beryl and our fat kid which is a mini bison. 🦬. She is rank and those babies will end up with infections and then she be sorry. Imagine telling the backward huns she has a mouse.
She’s bored of the babies, you can tell.

And this is not the first time she’s had a mouse, the last one she had was mummified under her coffee table 😬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She won’t have done anything to try and heal that eye over the weekend, she loves having a medical issue and despite being deathly afraid of antibiotics she will take them like tik tacks if they are offered to her,

probably wants an eye patch to really ramp up the attention
Here’s her eye patch for attention! Thank me later Aimless!
IMG_2275.jpeg

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
An hour in the working life of Shirley Scissorhands! This ttimeout Shirl is with her lovely friend Val.
Val travels alot and has dual citizenship. Shes British & Canadian (NOt what TT thinks she's got!! 🤣) but has come to see our Shirl for a 'quick' wash, trim and blow dry to impress the ladies down at bingo Hall tonight.
Oh Val, Val, Val, after spending hours sitting on our Shirl's dining room chair while she did her thang, the end result is......you better wear a hat tonight! 😬
Did she ask to look like Jean Slater?

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
I don't believe for one second Harper asked to go to Liverpool to go in office or schuh for school shoes , just another excuse for Aimless to go to Charlotte Tilbury/white company , it pees me off when she calls it town as well , town is Southport town , Liverpool is Liverpool, dya know warra mean 😏

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Our Dr won't see you for eye infections/problems. First port of call is an optician's where I live . In fairness our local specsavers and Asda optician's are fab at seeing you on the day .
Our drs are the same, they’ll say chemist first. Not a week goes by where she hasn’t got something wrong with her, esp more since D2 dumped her. She’s definitely got munchausens because any normal person isn’t constantly bleating on about whatever ailment they have.

Theres people out there with lifelong conditions, battling daily and just getting on the best she can. In the last week she’s complained about “bronchitis coming back” (what happened to that ey aimless?) and now a gunky eye which is easily treated if you keep it clean.

forget marigold Mondays she’s onto munchausens Mondays

• Haha