Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Our drs are the same, they’ll say chemist first. Not a week goes by where she hasn’t got something wrong with her, esp more since D2 dumped her. She’s definitely got munchausens because any normal person isn’t constantly bleating on about whatever ailment they have.

Theres people out there with lifelong conditions, battling daily and just getting on the best she can. In the last week she’s complained about “bronchitis coming back” (what happened to that ey aimless?) and now a gunky eye which is easily treated if you keep it clean.

forget marigold Mondays she’s onto munchausens Mondays
Great inspo for a thread title
Thissinglemama #101 Just another Munchausens Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

mumz

VIP Member
Why does she still have her coat on?
She’s been home for hours
Love this comment
IMG_3862.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

NannyNelly

VIP Member
"I hope they never breed".....too late Charlie, I did.....a wonderful son who has morals head and shoulders above yours.....a son that puts his children first....a son that not only has a degree in teaching but runs his own business too....a son that doesn't sell cheap tat on Tiktok....just saying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Revels in a world of being sick, bottles of Kylie and plenty of 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Diddikins

VIP Member
What’s this obsession with people on Tattle having no jobs and sitting on here all day. I fucking wish I didn’t have to go to work and had no responsibilities, much like these three fucking clowns who do little else but eye fuck themselves while talking into their phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MagicCat

VIP Member
She doesn’t want to lose her eye 😂😂
Honest to god, fuck off mate. Try washing your hands once in while, that will help 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Just an observation ……. there has been no coughing or mention of the returning bronchitis since the eye has been bad 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
In the short time since I have become acquainted with Southport’s Healthiest Specimen 2024, I have established the following:

Kylie | Nails | “She can always have more” | Trolls | Jam Shed | “I don’t eat breakfast y’now” | Majestic | Barbie | Trolls | “And thennnnn” | Kylie | baybeeeeez | Tuck only the front of the pyjama top into the bottoms | Kylie | fake laugh | breadcrumb | Home Bargain | bum wipes | anxiety | trolls | “Yesterdayyyyyy” | Jam Shed | haul | “I should go the Doctors” | comments off | Kylie | taste test | tat | Kylie | trolls | first sip of the day | “It’s my page” | Kylie | Disney shit | trolls | “D’je know worra mean | haul | Kylie | “Me mum” | did somebody say Just Eat| Kylie | trolls | “You’ll never guess what happened guyzzzzz”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
What’s the Mallows bully thing?
I must of blinked and missed it
View attachment 2771930
A girl left a negative comment after using Mallows and the Mallows owner shared the girls address in a group chat .Othe women r bullied the girl really badly including saying they were going to send shit etc to the girls house and rhe owner just laughed.....no applogies nothing

• Wow
  • Angry

Sazza25

VIP Member
Thankyou everyone❤ sorry to bring the mood down, I do wanna see a counseller but I'm one of those who tends to carry on and hope for the best, I mean I'm glad he fucked me over as it means I can find someone who will value me and it's quite funny she's all cocky, it annoys me when I bump into him out and about and he tries talking to my son which ive basically told him to fuck off as it confuses the poor boy. I know one day I'll get my 2nd baby and hopefully with someone who loves me and my son

• Heart

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Sorry if someone else has already had him pop up and posted it, I’m behind and I was too excited too read the previous posts! D2 on tinder, spent a good while looking at his pictures thinking where do I know this man from 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Womblewoo

VIP Member
So many questions after this mornings shit tok
🐁 🐁🐁 🐈 🐈
Absolute state of her and her hovel🤢
That house must be one big bloody stinking dirty shithole! She’s an absolute minger! Frigging dead mice in her house and piss everywhere! ALSO STOP FUCKING BRUSHING YOUR HAIR IN THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!! ITS DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR!!! DIRTY BITCH!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Harper Twist doesn't want to shop in Clarks as its not cool but will still eat of baby plates and use plastic baby cutlery!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Celeb219

VIP Member
I might be late to the party with this but it just occurred to me:

Literal cat piss on her washing basket (she claims was empty but I don’t believe that) 🤣🤣

THEY SAID I LOOK LIKE I SMELL LIKE CAT PISS

• Haha
Reactions: 33