Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Why is she sat in a compost bin on the side of an A road.
It’s an ice bath. Vavron uses it for “motivation” but it’s really to show us her cossies chewing her growler and her “size 10” body

• Haha
Reactions: 21

g321

At the end of the day she can clap back all she wants and act smug that she can prove the photos are from this weekend. Like people have already said, more than likely she messaged one of the women inviting her and her daughter for H, and then that woman has invited the other friends and made out like they can all catch up when in reality it’s probably because she doesn’t want to be with just aimless. There was no nights in when she “miscarried”, broke up with both boyfriends, sitting in the garden making sad music videos. And she can say they were round but didn’t mention it it but we know that’s bullshit due to the amount she’s posted and talked about this weekend, she’d desperately show off any time she was with friends

• Heart

blamelesscars

So basically that whole video was justifying why she’s tired from doing things normal mums and families do on a normal weekend? Going shopping, seeing friends etc

you can tell her and Harper do fuck all usually just glued to tv and electronics

our average weekend involves weekly food shop, sport for 2 of 3 kids, house work, usually either a birthday party or two or we have a friend over for play date or sleep over. Family swimming & the gym plus a day out somewhere or a big long walk and I cook full Sunday lunch (without moaning) and meal prep for the week …. That makes the whole weekend pretty busy and I don’t find myself complaining how tired I am it’s just normal basic life! And unlike Aimee I actually do have a chronic nerve pain issue which I take appropriate long term medication for

• Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
People in comments telling her to get to the drs to get her eye checked when she can just go to a pharmacy for advice and how's she got the cheek to mention mothers day after last year 🙄

Bec3007

VIP Member
Anytime I see someone separate their beans from the rest of the meal I just think grow the fuck up 🤣

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
A chicken roll, slab of cheese and bit of cucumber 🥒 for Harpers tea and a jug of gravy to dip the roll and cheese into! Bloody shocking! How many rolls does that child need in one day! Give her something substantial ffs!

• Sick
  • Angry

Popsicled

VIP Member
I joined but couldn’t get to comment and then that glitch happened and I got in! Been reading since she mentioned that website that won’t be named.. and she’s the gift that keeps on giving
---
Ok who called she wouldn’t sleep? 😂
Awwww look, she’s made a mug out of her old “bridesmaid but not a bridesmaid “ dress - cute! IYKYK 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Shes just sucked juice out from behind her nails!! 🤮 I know she constantly licks her fingers but that's given me the absolute boke 🤢

• Sick

kittenface86

Chatty Member
The amount of people in her comments that tell her to go to the gp over nothing shocks me. No wonder it’s so bloody hard to get a drs appointment in this country!!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
🤦🏻‍♀️ Boux Avenue were happy with that for an endorsement? That 'ad' was come across as complete fakery, but then that's Ehmey's M.O. isn't it?

If we nèded any more proof of that, the next TT she is name dropping Oliver Bonas in the hope of getting a brand deal of course 🤢

Every shop she goes into these days, she now name drops on her TT to see if it will generate freebies or an ad.
Not everyone is a Northunberland candle or fluff company and just continually send you free stuff!
Well boux avenue you’ve lost a customer. Sending freebies to that skank!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Dave III jizzed in her eye after 6 bottles of Kylie. Wash your dressing gown and get a life you absolute weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
She's so manic today!!
Either on a promise 🍆 or she's pissed 🤣
We all know it's one or the other.
Either way she still looks/eat/smells like a tramp 🤢

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Nothing pisses me off more than her C.Diff spiel. I nearly died from it 12 years ago… I can count on one hand the amount of antibiotics I’ve had since. Maybe about 3 times when I’ve desperately needed them. Otherwise I will absolutely avoid them. Not a chance I’d be taking them for a fucking stye!! If her doctors really have prescribed antibiotics then they need sacking.

Fucking illness faker. Absolute twat of a woman

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I bet she’s never used this razor once or any other razor come to think of it! Bet that bloody big horses hoof is like a tarantulas leg.
IMG_2311.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick