Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorny

VIP Member
A girl left a negative comment after using Mallows and the Mallows owner shared the girls address in a group chat .Othe women r bullied the girl really badly including saying they were going to send shit etc to the girls house and rhe owner just laughed.....no applogies nothing
As long as they are sending her free stuff or paying her Aimee would support Satan himself. As long as people aren’t ‘bullying’ her she doesn’t give a fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
We all know "friends" refers to 🍆 ......remember they went on the boat trip with "freinds" in the summer?
For the love of god i wish she would stop bringing men into that childs life!

Reactions: 23

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I have only been here since #78 - D2s working boots tipped me over the edge and made me comment. I thought it was absolutely disgusting!!! Then stuck around when all the fake baby/fake miscarriage was kicking off!! I was on the sick at the time because my autoimmune had flared up so badly and I was trying to avoid immunosuppressants so had plenty of time to observe the car crash that is her life 😆🙈

—————————————————————-

Hello 👋 newbie to the thread but I had to come on to say how disgusting to see Dirty Dave discard his stinking boots like that. More fool her for allowing it. That poor kid stepping over them. Hate seeing mothers that think with their fanny, shipping in all these bfs when their kids are young. That home should be Harper’s safe space.

• Heart

Klaus123

VIP Member
I just love how the eye never got mentioned again, never shown antibiotics, it cleared up within a day. She is the most blatant liar, her huns must be thick as two short planks
---
Think she forgot the slimming filter this morning 🤣🤣
It’s the dressing gown!! It adds 30lbs!!! :rolleyes: She never eats anything, she’s skin and bone
Her hair is absolutely rank

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
That jasmines tiktok profile is basically her kid recording videos. All videos open for god knows who to view. And in one video the child even gives out their address 😬😬 These parents don’t do anything to safeguard their kids!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She has honestly had more antibiotics in 3 months than I have had in 20+ years. I’m petrified of taking them in case they don’t work if I really need them 😳 She’ll be fucked if she ever gets anything serious like sepsis or meningitis! Although knowing her she’d be loving life and making TikTok’s if she did 🤣
Live streaming from the operating theatre while the amputate her limbs 😆. Shame they can't amputate her gob

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
It’s a sty, ffs I bet she’s not even bathing it. Just rubbing her dirty fingers all over it. Probably got cat shit in her eye. Tiana the tattle cat probably wiped her arse on her face at night, because she’s sick of her.

• Haha
  • Wow

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
An hour in the working life of Shirley Scissorhands! This ttimeout Shirl is with her lovely friend Val.
Val travels alot and has dual citizenship. Shes British & Canadian (NOt what TT thinks she's got!! 🤣) but has come to see our Shirl for a 'quick' wash, trim and blow dry to impress the ladies down at bingo Hall tonight.
Oh Val, Val, Val, after spending hours sitting on our Shirl's dining room chair while she did her thang, the end result is......you better wear a hat tonight! 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Popsicled

VIP Member
I reckon she always orders her antibiotics online - she never gets them there and then on the same day, it’s always the next day when they make an appearance and she starts taking them. Now correct me if I’m wrong but if you are in need of (you are genuinely ill as most folks are when they are prescribed them ) then the minute you are out of the consulting room you are round to the pharmacist as fast as possible so you can get yours meds and start taking them hoping they kick in as soon as possible so you start to feel better.
Aimz fakes her illness, craves attention then needs more attention so gets on to Dr Shirl who then tells her to get on “Amazon prime” for some antibiotics - Bob’s your uncle, Fanny’s your aunt, the views and sympathy huns appear followed shortly after my her TikTok paycheque!!

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Oh fuck off.. the antibiotics aren’t agreeing with her and she’s panicking about Cdiff returning?? Maybe you’ve just had too many Antibiotics for simply unnecessary infections!! 3 lots in 2 months is NOT normal..

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A girl left a negative comment after using Mallows and the Mallows owner shared the girls address in a group chat .Othe women r bullied the girl really badly including saying they were going to send shit etc to the girls house and rhe owner just laughed.....no applogies nothing
She's a cunt like Aimless then. No wonder they get along....cunts of a feather flap together and all that

• Haha
  • Heart