Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maccies for dinner. Two burgers for Aimee as usual. I bet she’s got the 20 chicken nuggets too she’s just not shown them.
The end of the video she said ‘I’m looking forward to this scran’ I’ve never heard her say something like that before. Almost like she’s hanging around with someone who has a heavier accent that her 🤔

Reactions: 25

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Bloody pains down her face and a headache too! Honest to god she bloody exaggerates!! She will be in ICU later wired up!! She would love that!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Clementine

VIP Member
Mad bitch she is!!😂😂
---
I don't " do cats" never had one!
But..will the three of em know it's bed time when they get put into their "bedroom"..aka the utility room I guess?
Lovely that they have their own bed and all that..but being banged up all that time in a little " bedroom"?🤔
I don’t do cats either, but my 6 year old loves them. I take her to a cat cafe so she can get her fix. When it’s their bedtime, they do this clap and sing a wee song and all the cats get up and go downstairs 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

K4040

VIP Member
If I remember correctly, she’s had three lots of antibiotics since December.. that’s not normal esp for someone with a history of Cdiff!

She’s had more antibiotics in the last 2 months and than I’ve had in 18 months!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
How she can say she doesn’t eat often is beyond me. She eats like a pig and managed to eat multiple times a day.
She gives me the ick the way she sucks off multilple fingers…..I just find that disgusting especially with her looking like she has bad hygiene and god knows what’s under the nails!

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
If my child was dished up that I’d be making sure they never ate at that house again. That’s absolutely abysmal, why does harper get a shit ton of cheese on the side of cheese croquettes and halloumi fries?!

aimless you may have checked with jasmin about her dinner so you both should be fucking ashamed that the poor kids been given dinner not even fit for the bin

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
"Dinners here, hold on 10 minutes so it can go cold while a make a TikTok". I don't get, just give everyone their food and let them eat!

Celeb219

VIP Member
She never cooked a drumstick in her life BUT BBQ drumsticks are harpers favourite EVEN THOUGH she doesn’t like meat in the bone

🧐🧐🧐🧐

Is this woman for real

• Haha
  • Angry

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
She has honestly had more antibiotics in 3 months than I have had in 20+ years. I’m petrified of taking them in case they don’t work if I really need them 😳 She’ll be fucked if she ever gets anything serious like sepsis or meningitis! Although knowing her she’d be loving life and making TikTok’s if she did 🤣

• Heart
Am I a boring mum or is sending your child to bed with a sugar filled hot chocolate and a snack absolutely bizarre? I can't imagine her making her get up and clean her teeth no wonder they don't look healthy 😬

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
To be perfectly honest I think Northumberland Candle Company are her biggest troll.....I'd be bloody mortified if people kept sending me house smellies.....what are they trying to tell you Aimless?

• Haha
  • Heart

Loz18ed

Shirl just popped up on my fyp with her brother, they give me sleeping together vibes 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Womblewoo

VIP Member
IMG_2303.jpeg
Anyone wanting Fluff don’t bother with Smorealicious just pop down to your local Aldi for £1.49 😂

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
So the Huns have asked her “to taste test cocktail cans” another excuse from the big book of excuses for functioning alcoholics
Still don’t understand the idea of a taste test, why not go buy your own and try it?! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ aimless could say it’s nice but what she likes isn’t the same as someone else. Same as disliking it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
In the short time since I have become acquainted with Southport’s Healthiest Specimen 2024, I have established the following:

Kylie | Nails | “She can always have more” | Trolls | Jam Shed | “I don’t eat breakfast y’now” | Majestic | Barbie | Trolls | “And thennnnn” | Kylie | baybeeeeez | Tuck only the front of the pyjama top into the bottoms | Kylie | fake laugh | breadcrumb | Home Bargain | bum wipes | anxiety | trolls | “Yesterdayyyyyy” | Jam Shed | haul | “I should go the Doctors” | comments off | Kylie | taste test | tat | Kylie | trolls | first sip of the day | “It’s my page” | Kylie | Disney shit | trolls | “D’je know worra mean | haul | Kylie | “Me mum” | did somebody say Just Eat| Kylie | trolls | “You’ll never guess what happened guyzzzzz”
just to add

medadswyfe
It’s fine, I’m fine, we’re fine
Misttaaaa Deeee
FIRST SIP OF THE DAY
I dunno, I dunno

• Haha
  • Angry