Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Total respect to you, but you probably have meals with him, take him places, actually converse with him
Aimee can’t be arsed
yeah we all eat together as a family unless my husband is working really late then its just me my son and daughter, and we do have days out we haven't this weekend though cause my wheelchair is away getting fixed but he has plenty activities on during the week football boxing and swimming 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Sounds like Visual Auras. A type of migraine. I get them occasionally. Lasts for around half an hour. Mine are definitely hormone related. I went to my doctor when I was a teenager about them. Said what it was and that was it.
Just looked that up and yeah it does sound like that! Never heard of that before. Mine are constant though, all through the day. Like little orbs of light floating across my vision. I’d say they’re every 5-20 mins. And sometimes I think there’s a fly in the corner of my eye but it’s not. I will look more into that, thank you!

• Sad
  • Wow

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Little Miss "I NEVER eat dessert" has forgotten this statement again and going in for a Gü Dessert AND a hot chocolate!

Harper had gone to bed, but has a hot chocolate with whipped cream and Colin tge Caterpillar chocolate sprinkles anyway. I assume if she's in bed, she's not getting up to brush her teeth 😬 No wonder that kid has terrible gnashers!

Plus an ad of something I've never heard her mention before but she makes out she uses constantly! 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

K4040

VIP Member
Yes they were now you've jolted my memory Tippy toes spends hundreds if not thousands on her own designer tat , that most of the time makes her look like she's dressed In a scruffy bin bag .but the child chooses where to get her school shoes from .....oh no madam brat, not if she were my child., feet are important part of the body and can end up with misshapen feet toes bunions ect , in later life .
Bet she comes out with some DMs or absolutely awful fitting shoes

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
I’m with you. What a fucking bizarre video. A bit of a car crash. Like her outfit. Weird 🤣
Mad bitch she is!!😂😂
---
I don't " do cats" never had one!
But..will the three of em know it's bed time when they get put into their "bedroom"..aka the utility room I guess?
Lovely that they have their own bed and all that..but being banged up all that time in a little " bedroom"?🤔

Last edited:

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
ANOTHER GIFT from the Northumberland Gift Company 😠🙉
What is it with gifting this greedy cow and others, with gifts almost every other freaking week???
How can they be making a profit if they're gifting creators loads of freebies every month? The level of freebies is actually disgusting. Does Ehmey ever pay her gifts forward? Rarely it seems and only to her family at that!

Sharon181109 - You're a cheeky piglet, aren't you? 🐷🐷🐷
I wondered why you were all uppity about someone questioning the level of freebies, so I checked out your TT account......and look at that, your snout is firmly in the freebie trough too, you're just a wannabe Princess Piglet! 🤢🐽

Attachments

• 50.4 KB
  • 59.3 KB
  • 61.9 KB
  • 54.5 KB
  • 49.8 KB
    • Wow

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    DUD MONDAY
    Chilli night
    I don't think Ehmey quite fingered all of those tortilla chips on Harper's plate with those talons! 🤢 I hate how she has to touch everybody's food when she dishes up food, it's so disgusting!

Attachments

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
    I joined but couldn’t get to comment and then that glitch happened and I got in! Been reading since she mentioned that website that won’t be named.. and she’s the gift that keeps on giving
    ---
    Ok who called she wouldn’t sleep? 😂

Attachments

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
    Just looked that up and yeah it does sound like that! Never heard of that before. Mine are constant though, all through the day. Like little orbs of light floating across my vision. I’d say they’re every 5-20 mins. And sometimes I think there’s a fly in the corner of my eye but it’s not. I will look more into that, thank you!
    Or check out floaters ...they can cause those symptoms....not sure how old you are, but my floaters increased in my right eye, and the occasional flashes. My optician thinks I could have PVD....posterior visceral detachment....normal in an "aging" eye, and more likely as I had a cataract done in that eye. Its not as bad as it sounds xx
    Mine are worse looking at a bright sky, or a light coloured background.