Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Of fucking course she’s rang the drs cos she’s an attention seeking cunt!! Doesn’t event know when it started…

Sent to another surgery cos they’re fucking sick of seeing you and maybe they need another opinion to get a diagnosis of munchausens
Another surgery because they're sick of you & you're patheticness off constant illnesses....pains & headache course you have aimee you've googled worst case scenario and RAN WITH IT

Reactions: 9

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Is this a man’s hand? When she took harper and her friend out yesterday?
It does look like a man’s hand but it could just be her dad
---
So she implied that tiktok filters out the comments but why would it filter out the kids are wearing Xmas jamas? It doesn’t filter out things like that. The only thing it would filter would be swear words etc.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Could it be a migraine with an aura? I get them quite badly and I get all zig zagged lines and flashing in my vision
They’re not nice and can be quite scary, stress can bring them on along With other factors x

edited to add: I’ve seen a few replies saying the same as me 😂 thats what I get for being late to the party 😂
Thank you for mentioning it though! I appreciate everyone’s advice 🥰🥰

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Uh oh, has someone been to the Jack Monroe school of facial ailments and injuries??

IMG_1276.jpeg

(Jack’s injury apparently came about after she tripped and fell onto the tap on her bathroom sink….)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

K4040

VIP Member
We’re due a woe is me video later then.
Yeah with an extra red puffy eye, make a cup of bedtime tea with me and multiple snacks. Queue another vile DUD (where’s the sausage and mash you’ve been on about since the weekend?)

Has she put make up on?? The eye miraculously looks 100 times better after the a visit to the doctor. It looks like she’s put concealer on! Where’s the swelling and redness?!

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
That DUD yet again hardly substantial! She basically had another packed lunch with a pot of gravy
And who called about her not wearing those gifted pjs?
Ffs, I make my grandies better than that for their after school snack....chicken or ham wrap, fruit salad with strawberries, mango, grapes, satsuma and lychees (if I can find them), mini cheddars and a "treat" like a Milky Way....they have lunch at school at 12pm so it would be too long with nothing to eat till my son gets home.

Madamice

VIP Member
Why is she the noisiest eater I’ve ever heard: she’s eating moose and still she makes more noise than my horses when they eat! She really gives me the ick when she eats. It should come with a trigger warning or a turn the volume down if you don’t want to hear my chewing on moose 🤢🤢🤢
I think she’s eating mouse🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Off topic anyone watched Reesa Teesa WTF did I marry? Took me 3 days lol so catching up on this thread.. it's worth the watch . I literally pissed laughing every time she said Part xx WTF did I marry 😂 .
Yesssss. I’m on part 31

• Heart

Foxycoxy

That’s utterly disgraceful. As far as comments go that one she’s replying to isn’t bad and she’s just shown what a horrible bitch she is.
That’s exactly why I don’t post on her threads any more the people are vile

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I bloody knew it!!!
This is why she was so animated over that coffee creamer this morning, it's in her TT shop showcase!

That TT should also be marked as an AD as she's advertising it for sale!
REPORT REPORT REPORT!!!!
Why would she not link it though and get the commission?! 🤔
It’s so boring here when it’s continuously ‘that’s gifted’ or ‘it’s an ad’. 🙄