Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
It’s def a northern thing! I’m northern (Yorkshire) and we miss out words all the time 🙈😂

Anyway I’m not a violent person but she has one of those faces I would love to twat! Stupid ugly bint!
Yeah I do it too. Like if I’m going the shop I’m not going to the shop. I’m going the shop 😂

Reactions: 8

butla

VIP Member
Off topic anyone watched Reesa Teesa WTF did I marry? Took me 3 days lol so catching up on this thread.. it's worth the watch . I literally pissed laughing every time she said Part xx WTF did I marry 😂 .

Reactions: 7

deli78

Chatty Member
She's maybe meeting her friend whilst out shopping . Better to meet mummy's new friend out in the wild instead of the friend just rocking up to the house later.

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Sounds like Visual Auras. A type of migraine. I get them occasionally. Lasts for around half an hour. Mine are definitely hormone related. I went to my doctor when I was a teenager about them. Said what it was and that was it.
I get them too , very annoying but was glad when optician said it wasn't anything serious

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Yep 💯 not done anything her enablers have suggested…. Then hey ho here she comes first thing today having gone to a medical professional.. the pharmacy who said… ‘don’t go the Drs’ just bathe it. Talk about bleeding obvious. And what annoyed me was she obviously is desperate to ‘go the Drs’ as she looked disappointed with the advice…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like oh I don’t know what to do…. Etc…. Ffs

How ‘bout this: do what the medical professional says to do first then if it doesn’t get better or gets worse then go back to pharmacy or GP. She’s done this before. Gets advice, doesn’t take it and then goes to Dr etc cunt
By the end of the week she will be at the docs , because its worse .🤣🤣🤣
---
I wish someone would tell her now to wear a fkn hat properly! The utter dickhead
Honey G in a cap and E17 reject in a bobble hat.
what a turd.
Perhaps they were her Heroes, trying to copy them .1😁🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Why doesn't Tattle allow people to join?
You would think that would only increase the popularity of the site? Or is that a bad thing? 🤔
You can join but you can’t comment in TikTok threads. When loads kicked off on Ash’s thread because she’s now instagram thread people could comment

kettlekitten

VIP Member
The last time I had antibiotics was three years ago, when I had a colon infection I had two pouches of IV antibiotics and two blood transfusions, so there Aimless! 🤦‍♀️

K4040

VIP Member
Is it not under her eye? I haven’t been able to watch the videos yet but, there’s a small bulge under her eye. But yeah, I always thought the majority of cysts are drained or removed.
No it’s her eyelid in the corner apparently