Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Morning Ehmey 👋🏻 How's your pink eye today?

Morning Tattlers, happy hump day!
Princess Piglet has been reading Tattle again it seems 🤣 and yes Ehmey, you do CHEW thru your coffee and no, we won't stop watching as we have just as much right to watch as you you do to read on here! 😊

Here is Wednesdays FIRST CHEW OF THE DAY!! 🥳
Thought Harper only likes lurpack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mumz

VIP Member
Thanks to you all I’m on part 12
😂😂😂😂😂
Theres a thread x

Reactions: 6

Clementine

VIP Member
In the short time since I have become acquainted with Southport’s Healthiest Specimen 2024, I have established the following:

Kylie | Nails | “She can always have more” | Trolls | Jam Shed | “I don’t eat breakfast y’now” | Majestic | Barbie | Trolls | “And thennnnn” | Kylie | baybeeeeez | Tuck only the front of the pyjama top into the bottoms | Kylie | fake laugh | breadcrumb | Home Bargain | bum wipes | anxiety | trolls | “Yesterdayyyyyy” | Jam Shed | haul | “I should go the Doctors” | comments off | Kylie | taste test | tat | Kylie | trolls | first sip of the day | “It’s my page” | Kylie | Disney shit | trolls | “D’je know worra mean | haul | Kylie | “Me mum” | did somebody say Just Eat| Kylie | trolls | “You’ll never guess what happened guyzzzzz”
/trauma

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Not defending her (🙈) and not sure if anyone else saw but yesterday an account called The Real Aimee G posted a comment along the lines of ‘first chew of the day’ so she did actually get her content from tiktok for this even if it as via tattle. If ya know worra I mean 🤣🤣

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
From Freebies to Ehmey's other great love, her stomach!
Now a Taste Test of Easter food. So on test is crumpets, Clementine juice, white strawberries and a fancy peanut butter.
Nothing that we all don't already know pretty much what they taste like already.
Thanks Ehmey, more totally boring content.

Attachments

• 71.2 KB
    • Angry

MsGilmore

VIP Member
    What she has said it is doesn't make any sense at all. I've had a cyst in My eye lid and the only way to remove it was to have surgery, I was awake, sharp blade, eye clamped not nice but over in minutes, they also sent the cyst off for tests incase it was anything nasty.

I think she's lying 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Is it not under her eye? I haven’t been able to watch the videos yet but, there’s a small bulge under her eye. But yeah, I always thought the majority of cysts are drained or removed.

Lola-may

She has really infuriated me today , she goes to the same surgery as me and you have to ring dead on 8am to even get in the queue for an appointment and even then you're not guaranteed to get one , there is another surgery you can go to but they only do evening and weekend appointments and you have to ring your own surgery first and ask for a 7 day gp service so god knows how she managed to get one same day and at that time , and for her to say she's never heard of this other surgery is absolute bull , she'd have to drive past it to take Harper to school, it's almost impossible to get an appointment so what makes her so damn special 😡
    That’s if she actually did get an appointment though! 🤔 Most prob a load of 💩 she is talking
    ---
    She has really infuriated me today , she goes to the same surgery as me and you have to ring dead on 8am to even get in the queue for an appointment and even then you're not guaranteed to get one , there is another surgery you can go to but they only do evening and weekend appointments and you have to ring your own surgery first and ask for a 7 day gp service so god knows how she managed to get one same day and at that time , and for her to say she's never heard of this other surgery is absolute bull , she'd have to drive past it to take Harper to school, it's almost impossible to get an appointment so what makes her so damn special 😡
    That’s if she actually did get an appointment though! 🤔 Most prob a load of 💩 she is talking

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
    No words...

Attachments

• Sick