Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seaside girl

Chatty Member
If I remember correctly, she’s had three lots of antibiotics since December.. that’s not normal esp for someone with a history of Cdiff!

She’s had more antibiotics in the last 2 months and than I’ve had in 18 months!
She’s had more antibiotics in the last 2 months than I’ve had in 18 years!!!!

Looks like we did call it over here as well

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Off topic anyone watched Reesa Teesa WTF did I marry? Took me 3 days lol so catching up on this thread.. it's worth the watch . I literally pissed laughing every time she said Part xx WTF did I marry 😂 .
I watched all of it over 2 days, was addictive. So happy she left and she's getting what she always wanted now.

• Heart

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Is she for fking real. An infected cyst? Its a stye! I get them all the time, dont get antibiotics, dont even go to the doctor! Its not even a big one either. She just loves being "poorly"
Justifies her being a lazy arsehole in her head

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
A while ago I had flashing vision in my eyes. I still do tbh! Anyway, my first port of call was the optician - obviously! They did tests, took photos etc and said there’s nothing wrong with my eyes.
so I tried to make a dr appointment. My doctors has a triage system now where you don’t ring for an appointment, you go online and fill in a form with your symptoms. I put it all in the form INCLUDING that I’d already seen an optician. They replied saying no appointment with doctor needed, to go and see optician! 🙄🙄 was fuming! I had to ring and say you won’t give me and appointment but I’ve already seen an optician. They did give me an appointment after that though. I still don’t really know what’s wrong. They did bloods which all came back fine but they put it down to stress and also said I have vertigo as I have dizzy spells too but I have it daily. God knows what it is. I do think maybe I should go back and ask for them to refer me somewhere as it can’t be normal.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
🤣🤣 I knew the Christmas pjs comment would rattle her hiya aimless 👋🏻

Also, if random people on the internet can determine when harper had a haircut, you aren’t safeguarding her as much as you like to think

Just admit you read here, you can’t help yourself 🤣🤣🤣 the facade that tik tok filters out all the comments that conviniently match what we say here is just hysterical 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that what she said? Because Harpers had her hair cut? Can’t say I even noticed 😂😂😂 I haven’t had chance to go back to the video to read the comments but I thought it was because the cat had got bigger, no??

Spanor511

VIP Member
A while ago I had flashing vision in my eyes. I still do tbh! Anyway, my first port of call was the optician - obviously! They did tests, took photos etc and said there’s nothing wrong with my eyes.
so I tried to make a dr appointment. My doctors has a triage system now where you don’t ring for an appointment, you go online and fill in a form with your symptoms. I put it all in the form INCLUDING that I’d already seen an optician. They replied saying no appointment with doctor needed, to go and see optician! 🙄🙄 was fuming! I had to ring and say you won’t give me and appointment but I’ve already seen an optician. They did give me an appointment after that though. I still don’t really know what’s wrong. They did bloods which all came back fine but they put it down to stress and also said I have vertigo as I have dizzy spells too but I have it daily. God knows what it is. I do think maybe I should go back and ask for them to refer me somewhere as it can’t be normal.
Sounds like Visual Auras. A type of migraine. I get them occasionally. Lasts for around half an hour. Mine are definitely hormone related. I went to my doctor when I was a teenager about them. Said what it was and that was it.

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Her mouth really offends me 🤣🤣 the way it downturns is just so wierd
It's the odd miss shaped lips , ones skinny ones fat, sort it out with a decent beautician I'd have though the amount of times she look in the mirror /phone fucking , she'd have noticed by now ..

That is a problem. I bet when people talk to her ...Well if they do. they can't stop staring. 🤣🤣
---
Is it not under her eye? I haven’t been able to watch the videos yet but, there’s a small bulge under her eye. But yeah, I always thought the majority of cysts are drained or removed.
That will be her next thing if antibiotics don't work .ffs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Aimee is seriously saying she reads 9 yo Harper a story of a night?
The lies just roll out don’t they?

View attachment 2780811
I was just about to say the same thing!
Very unlikely as that would interfere with her secret snack/dessert time which she regularly indulges in.

I see the 'Glomama' awards are lurking about again. is Ehmey trying her best to get nominated for that nonsense again with her 1 weekend of normal life when you have a child? With the backlash Glomama received last time from giving Ehmey just the weekly award, I expect that's never going to happen again!

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why is she paining harpers room when she’s supposed to be moving house? Unless it’s in such a state it would make the house unsaleable ? 🤢🤢🤢
I think that’s part of it. That’s why she did the bathroom too. Although looking at the state of some of the houses on Rightmove, I don’t know if an estate agent would tell you to tidy and freshen your house up to sell it!

Celeb219

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she always has a long wait for whatever she is prescribed. She either goes back the next day or gets MeDad to pick it up. I’ve always got what I needed there and then (might have been a slight wait), I doubt she gets something so specific that it has to be shipped in from elsewhere

my husband had a 3 month course of antibiotics after some surgery last year caused multiple infections, 504 tablets in total, we waited 2 hours for them to be MADE because they didn’t have the stock.

• Wow