Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Someone commented saying it’s harassment and bullying. Sorry how is it? Have these idiots who make these comments seen the absolute hounds in Aimee’s comments to people who ask even a simple question? That’s what a bully is. Aimee is a bully and so are her followers.
Its not harrassment
It’s posting the truth
Aimee went looking for it
They didn’t go to her
This is Aimee’s karma
It all started unraveling when she told lies about D2
I think Debs has put a hex on her lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 23

bunny326

Constantly buying your child’s “favourite” foods does not equal being a good parent!!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It makes absolutely zero sense to keep the girl off TikTok, but post her all over her open Instagram?? So she's clearly been forced by someone to stop featuring Harold on TikTok, nothing to do with her doing the right thing. But then has the cheek to cry victim? No wonder she attracted nutters. It's the universe returning the same energy she's been giving out 🤣

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
That woe is me account has just changed their profile pic to one of Harper. That’s definitely crossing the line I think.

• Wow

beefcake40

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s bringing this up again. Clearly needs some attention!!!!!

love this title. They get better everytime 😂😂

• Heart

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
I find woeisme page funny but bringing a child into it is a bit wrong especially with the most recent post

Boderwig1963

I’m so confused! Why would anyone post their pregnancy test until the pregnancy is confirmed and past the 12 week stage? Why is she addressing it and giving it oxygen? Isn’t this affecting her child?

Reactions: 22

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Jesus how much of her time must she bloody spend at all sitting on that phone looking through comments all day! She needs to get out and get a job and stop all this shit she’s doing! Honestly I’m not being funny here but she’s wasting her whole life! She does fuck all every day but bothering what other people are saying! What a sad pathetic life to look back on!!!

Bec3007

VIP Member
It’s very rare I come across a hate page that gets as many views as this woeisme page. She is a very hated woman and the fact she can see it clear as day but still won’t do a single thing to safeguard her daughter makes me feel sick. None of us know the lengths this page will go to and the fact it doesn’t seem to be scaring her is worrying

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
I have seen people deal with far, far worse online who have contacted the police. Their answer? Remove yourself from social media. At worst, consider small private socials if you must have socials. You must take steps to protect yourself and family before they even consider intervening.
Whatever she spouts next 'the police said....' will be absolutely made up bollocks. They won't say anything other than taking herself off SM and removing traces of H from open platforms.

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Why would she pee on the stick, then bring it to the bedroom for a photo on her windowsill?

did she do that 3 separate times? Or did she pee on 3 sticks at the same time?

None of it adds up.

nothing

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Basically with SJ for those who weren’t familiar with Aimless back then. Someone under a fake account called SJ said something Aimee didn’t like in her comments. Can’t remember what. Aimee accused them of being that SJ who is coming on Woes post today making all the huns go over and give her shit. Well it wasn’t THE SJ. So quite rightly she made videos calling Aimee out. It basically opened by her saying something like “this video is for Aimee this single mama. Aimee you’re thick” 😂😂😂 then she called her out. Was brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

blamelesscars

She’s just making shit up again. That’s what compulsive liars do and she’s always just vague enough she can get away with it. She’s very clever how she answer questions So that she only ever plus things doesn’t say directly like with the faked miscarriage story.

I think it’s interesting all this started after she implied D1/2 had been in contact via dating app and then implied it would have been her due date. I think someone who knows her or then just thought nah screw this it’s gone too far

Kayleigh2020

Absolutely vile woman comparing herself to Caroline Flack!! She has no clue, if she’s getting affected by social media then all she has to do is COME OFF IT and keep all accounts private!! Caroline Flack was a celebrity, in the public eye etc. Aimee is a nobody on TikTok, she should be ashamed of herself for posting that.

• Heart