Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
before I had my son I had a miscarriage in 2022 at 9 weeks in November the due date was in June. So no way would her due date be around now. I would never want to call anybody a liar over babyloss. I believe the tests are real, her timeline is all over the place.
She must of deleted the comments as can’t find them anymore..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
before I had my son I had a miscarriage in 2022 at 9 weeks in November the due date was in June. So no way would her due date be around now. I would never want to call anybody a liar over babyloss. I believe the tests are real, her timeline is all over the place.
She must of deleted the comments as can’t find them anymore..
If she was due now, in March like her comment suggested she would have conceived in June. That was when she was with Mr D (before D2) and also 4 months before the alleged miscarriage. She spent all summer drinking. So by her account she either drank all through the alleged pregnancy or she’s bullshitting about now being the due date. NEITHER ARE GOOD AIMEE!! You’re a bleeping fraud.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t believe she’s bringing this up again. Clearly needs some attention!!!!!

love this title. They get better everytime 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What happened to, I won't be discussing it again? She's discussing it again cos she's pathetic and she knows the huns will be all over her 😡
Look how many likes and comments the last time she posted about it!
She needs to sort her tit out and find some self respect!
It was only a couple of days ago shenwas on tinder, looking for the next victim.
All this because she threw the dummy out of the pram cos someone commented her beef looked like pork and nothing else!😡
The absolute face of a born pathological liar

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know our Wends page is as boring as you can get but in last nights TT she was talking about her driving anxiety and said it stems from a bad car crash she had some years ago
I wonder if she was drink driving then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know our Wends page is as boring as you can get but in last nights TT she was talking about her driving anxiety and said it stems from a bad car crash she had some years ago
I wonder if she was drink driving then
Probably fleeing from her nutjob daughter who was running down the road throwing a Christmas tree at her cos she didn’t like her beef 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s all a bit Wagatha Christie isn’t it 🤣

‘and the windowsill it came from was….MY BEDROOM’

🤣🤣🤣
---
Also unless you are trying, who tests that early on??
It has to be from trying for harper no other reason to test that early

Reactions: 14
Does she not realise that doubling down on the mc story line actually just adds more fuel to the 'got pregnant on purpose to trap him after 5 minutes together'? Because a) who has unprotected sex with a new partner (and I mean BOTH taking precautions), and b) what nearly 40 yr old doesn't know how babies are made 🙄
This is what I just cannot fathom. She cannot see her own stupidity in getting pregnant after knowing the guy five minutes, all she sees is a card to play - be that to trap the guy or a show of sympathy when it all went tits up or both. She has long stated that she didn't want any more children because it was utter trauma. So why the tears and dramatics? And why is this being brought up again six months later? She knew D2 wasn't going to be long term thing, she saw her chance to be bonded to him forever and it didn't work. That's why she's 'grieving', not for a child but for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Aimee say she’s not read any hate pages for 2 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not defending her but i got 1-2weeks after my period was missed they are 1-2 weeks from implantation as opposed to 1-2 weeks pregnant i believe?
You ovulate around 2 weeks after the first day of your period and a 1-2 week result will show from 1 week before period is due and up to 1 week missed which would be the 2 week implantation like you say.
From the date of your missed period you're classed as 4 week pregnant on paper. For her to test 1-2 weeks she would have literally only been days late. Which means she was likely waiting for a positive.

Reactions: 17
You ovulate around 2 weeks after the first day of your period and a 1-2 week result will show from 1 week before period is due and up to 1 week missed which would be the 2 week implantation like you say.
From the date of your missed period you're classed as 4 week pregnant on paper. For her to test 1-2 weeks she would have literally only been days late. Which means she was likely waiting for a positive.
Which means that if she was actually pregnant she was definitely deliberately trying to get pregnant OR they were having unprotected sex and in that case serve his right he got caught up in her nutjob bullshit for months after.

And she’s a bleeping disgrace of a mother. Harper Twist needs to go and stay with Shirley Scissor hands for a bit of nurturing and care and attention quite frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What's your beef Ehmey? Oh sorry that was a few days ago now. 🤭

Why has Ehmey uploaded that Baby Loss TT now when all the interest in those pregnancy tests was MONTHS ago??? It can only be purely for wanting sympathy before another ad is uploaded or she has no other content today so has been going through her draft TT's and found that one. Talk about picking at an old wound just for contents sake! 🙄 Pathetic.

Who cares about where she took the photo of the tests? Only her, obviously.
shes had a few days of bad comments from #beefgate so sympathy can only be her main reason for posting it .
I think it's pathetic. Enough now Ehmey.

This mornings lunch box TT also - how brown and horrible is that pear going to be before Harper gets to eat it? No lemon juice or anything! 🤢

Plus the 'hate pages' TT's 🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All I saw from her latest shite video is that she has proper fat sausage fingers! Resembles King Charles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is what I just cannot fathom. She cannot see her own stupidity in getting pregnant after knowing the guy five minutes, all she sees is a card to play - be that to trap the guy or a show of sympathy when it all went tits up or both. She has long stated that she didn't want any more children because it was utter trauma. So why the tears and dramatics? And why is this being brought up again six months later? She knew D2 wasn't going to be long term thing, she saw her chance to be bonded to him forever and it didn't work. That's why she's 'grieving', not for a child but for him.
Absolutely spot on , I think he is possibly the only one who wouldn't pander to her tit .
She was never long term GF material.
More short term shag .until she pulled the I am pregnant card .that went tits up as well
Had him running for the hills. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
What's your beef Ehmey? Oh sorry that was a few days ago now. 🤭

Why has Ehmey uploaded that Baby Loss TT now when all the interest in those pregnancy tests was MONTHS ago??? It can only be purely for wanting sympathy before another ad is uploaded or she has no other content today so has been going through her draft TT's and found that one. Talk about picking at an old wound just for contents sake! 🙄 Pathetic.

Who cares about where she took the photo of the tests? Only her, obviously.
shes had a few days of bad comments from #beefgate so sympathy can only be her main reason for posting it .
I think it's pathetic. Enough now Ehmey.

This mornings lunch box TT also - how brown and horrible is that pear going to be before Harper gets to eat it? No lemon juice or anything! 🤢

Plus the 'hate pages' TT's 🤭🤭🤭
sorry I still don't believe you Aimless.

She's loopy enough to buy a fake pregnancy test. she looked to the side when she had to remember how many she had.... I don't care what she says. And I agree she is absolutely pulling this out the bag to try and make people feel sorry for her.... the narc strikes again

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has never actually said she had a miscarriage so I wonder if she was indeed very early pregnant and Mr D told her he would stand by her if she terminated. Waited til she’d done it then ran faster than a gazelle on speed. Hence her saying he lied and did everything he said he wouldn’t blah blah blah. I still find it hard to believe she was actually pregnant but we will never know

Reactions: 22
Didn’t someone here say they spoke to Debs who said they aren’t even sure she was really pregnant??

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why she is even addressing this. It’s old news

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she is even addressing this. It’s old news
Yeah why has she even bringing it back up? I can’t bring myself to watch the videos as she’s so infuriating but is there a reason that it’s being dredged back up? Or is a purely desperate ploy for sympathy so that people say her next endeavours in meat are fantastic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.