Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hadn’t watched her for ages but she came up on my fyp with two dodgy dinners in a row so I had to comment here. She’s still a sad sap isn’t she, acting like people on tik tok give a tit about her so she had to come on to plate up. Like anyone actually wants to see the shite she continues to feed poor Harper. What a tit show she is. I see the other two pissed up trouts, Wendy and our Charlotte are still lurking about on there making a show of themselves too. Embarrassing the lot of them 😩
She will still be doing tit content for the next 12 months and beyond. It’s just easy money for her. She will never get a decent normal job to provide for her daughter cause she is just a lazy bleeping slob! I just hope one day her page gets banned and removed altogether! God my daughter would die of shame if I behaved like her and was on TikTok showing anemic beef and all the other shite she dishes up and parading a big fat muff! (Not that I have a big fat muff, I definitely have not) Don’t think my daughter would ever go out the front door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“I’m not my best self today.. thought it’d be better coming on here though & showing up” or something like that. Makes out she’s doing everyone a favour because people are so so worried. Wow must be hard work filming a 3 minute video of something you’re doing anyway… try to make sure you look sad enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s all just insanely boring. Groundhog Day. Shopping, drinking, eating. Absolutely nothing of any substance. Calling herself a single mama yet spending hundreds of pounds on food and tat. Unable to fit in with the content creators who actually get invited to places worth being invited and real brand deals with proper brands. Her wheelie bin must weigh a ton every week with all the food wastage as she desperately tries to stay relevant.

Ehmey - Just get a real job you lazy workshy mess. You’ll see your anxiety all but disappear if you had an actual routine and didn’t slob about in pjs and grim slobby elasticated gear. Show your daughter she has something to be proud of. You won’t though will you. Because you are a complete narcissist with complete enablers around you. How apt you are currently in a scandal about beef and you are the family cash cow 🐄 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s gonna keep up this posting little for a few days, boost views on her Essie ad & then drop a couple of GMC & random unknown brand ads and then return all I’m fine, it’s fine and here’s our weekend plans (Mother’s Day, getting pissed at Shirls spending the night there - what about the cats ey? And drive harper to school still over the limit and with a side order of anxiety)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s gonna keep up this posting little for a few days, boost views on her Essie ad & then drop a couple of GMC & random unknown brand ads and then return all I’m fine, it’s fine and here’s our weekend plans (Mother’s Day, getting pissed at Shirls spending the night there - what about the cats ey? And drive harper to school still over the limit and with a side order of anxiety)
She's so transparent, it's becoming more pathetic by the day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's so transparent, it's becoming more pathetic by the day!!
It’s because her life revolves round alcohol, food, attention seeking, fleecing the dumb dobertwats of the little money they have, gaslighting when she gets truths thrown at her & she’s stuck in a vicious circle because she loves it. When TT ends & it will, she will be unemployable because no company will accept her current behaviours

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oooo yes, has she got the imaginary cat sitter booked for the weekend seeing as she’s spending it at Shirls?? Not a hope in hell that she has, she’ll just leave the moggies home alone AGAIN and come back to the Piles of cat shite everywhere!!

• Sick
Oooo yes, has she got the imaginary cat sitter booked for the weekend seeing as she’s spending it at Shirls?? Not a hope in hell that she has, she’ll just leave the moggies home alone AGAIN and come back to the Piles of cat shite everywhere!!
And she wonders why they piss in the washing basket?! And if she locks them in the utility room at night, what happens when she’s not there, are they locked in there all the time?! I don’t believe anything she says

• Angry
It’s because her life revolves round alcohol, food, attention seeking, fleecing the dumb dobertwats of the little money they have, gaslighting when she gets truths thrown at her & she’s stuck in a vicious circle because she loves it. When TT ends & it will, she will be unemployable because no company will accept her current behaviours
They’ll probably take her on the tills in M&S or Tesco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few commented about it being her ‘due date’ and she’s replied with the good old hearts so she’s insinuating that’s why she’s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A few commented about it being her ‘due date’ and she’s replied with the good old hearts so she’s insinuating that’s why she’s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend 🙈
Funny how she failed to remember this before she turned a joint of beef into pork and got roasted herself though 🤨
---
Hang on - due date ?? She had a period in September or October or whenever the duck it was. What is she ? A dog 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What due date? For the windowsill test that wasn’t her window, for the Halloween tree date, she spouts tit. Everything she does is lies and drama. She makes vomit pop up in my throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harpers growing up thinking a career is selling shite on tiktok and sharing her dinner plate with strangers is normal. And that mummy throws tantrums when things don't go her way. .She'll have no ambition to do something with her life. Teaching ,nursing ,customer care etc ... theres so many choices out there .
And Aimless has admitted she hasn't got a clue about what's going on in the world as she never watches the news etc .Harpers going to grow up cocooned in a world of shopping ,food and filters. Every night ,we watch the news with the kids we started when they were 11.We discuss things, talk about people and places , They are worldly wise and know the right questions to ask Son wants to be a sports therapist ,daughter wants to go into womens medicine. Daughters just landed a job at McDonald's for the holidays and weekends .Son is valeting cars in his spare time.

My heart goes out to Harper,it really does .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What due date? For the windowsill test that wasn’t her window, for the Halloween tree date, she spouts tit. Everything she does is lies and drama. She makes vomit pop up in my throat.
bleeping due date. The lying shite. I miscarried at just over 5 weeks in November but my due date would have been the end of July this year. She wouldn’t be near her due date (of course she never had a due date at all because it was made up)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If this comment is true , why not just say so ??
It’s vavron, her sons having a mri under anaesthetic, which is obviously worrying for vav, they’re hardly besties though, vav didn’t even know aimless last name and insinuated she’s a pig 🤣
Vavron as always is as usual using her son for content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s vavron, her sons having a mri under anaesthetic, which is obviously worrying for vav, they’re hardly besties though, vav didn’t even know aimless last name and insinuated she’s a pig 🤣
Vavron as always is as usual using her son for content.
Yeah Vavron exploiting that poor kid again. Not content with dosing him to make him sleep for an ad she was doing. She’s gone down the hospital content. I’m sure aimless will now do something similar, come with me to have my fat gunt to be looked at. They make me bleeping sick

Reactions: 9
Due date???

she was with d2 for about 8 weeks, and posted the fake pregnancy tests on 13th Oct which said 1-2 weeks, so let’s say she took them end of Sept, that would make her due date June no???

the bullshit just keeps on giving.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
The amount of chocolate she put on harpers breakfast 🤮 and vavs son is having an MRI but you would think he was having life saving treatment the way she's going on 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.