Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether she was/wasn’t it’s absolutely disgusting how she drip feeds information to her huns knowing they’ll take it and run with it! She ignores most comments yet decides to comment on one about due dates knowing her followers will see it and assume then when tit hits the fan she can turn around and say well I didn’t say it ! Just like she did when she liked comments insinuating that D2 was violent etc. She’s a seriously dangerous woman and I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her in the future because she will end up ruining someone’s life with her lies one day!

how shameful to put all this online once again it’s not just her this concerns it’s also him and his family but she has no consideration for anyone but herself as long as she’s getting the attention she craves!! Poor harper could go into school and be told this as it only takes another parent talking about it and their children hearing!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Facebook and instagram vanished! Let’s hope Tik tok goes as well 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is no upset in her tone, she is quite firm and cocky. It's all for the comments to increase the traffic. She may have had a private education but she clearly can't do maths, as her maths ain't adding up. Also like numerous of you have said, she has drank right the way though. Now is getting sympathy from TT from possibly a good % of genuine people who don't know how she works. Awful woman

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has never actually said she had a miscarriage so I wonder if she was indeed very early pregnant and Mr D told her he would stand by her if she terminated. Waited til she’d done it then ran faster than a gazelle on speed. Hence her saying he lied and did everything he said he wouldn’t blah blah blah. I still find it hard to believe she was actually pregnant but we will never know
Iv noticed the wording of her posts too, she’s never said or wrote miscarriage, I wonder if it was an ectopic, but she thrives off the smallest bit of drama so I’m sure if it was we’d still be hearing about it now.

Reactions: 17
Or he ran when she told him she was pregnant so she had a termination. As has been said if she got pregnant to trap him that royally backfired. “ D I’m pregnant” “ err you’re on your own there luv” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has never actually said she had a miscarriage so I wonder if she was indeed very early pregnant and Mr D told her he would stand by her if she terminated. Waited til she’d done it then ran faster than a gazelle on speed. Hence her saying he lied and did everything he said he wouldn’t blah blah blah. I still find it hard to believe she was actually pregnant but we will never know
You could be right, she always harped on about 'the choice was taken from me' didn't she? She's been deliberately ambiguous about the whole thing though. She's a calculating witch.

Reactions: 18
The words "Lost it" when talking about her miscarried baby gets me, we had a 7 week Miscarriage before our eldest, I found out on the Thursday about our much wanted planned baby and miscarried on the Saturday, it was horrendous but when talking about what happened I say our baby, not IT!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Frequently refers to cats as the babies, but will reference her miscarriage as IT 😐

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
She has stated previously that Harper was a rainbow baby. She could of course lied about that too as she lies constantly 🙄

Reactions: 14
Apparently the person who posted the video on the “hate page” knows David and said he’s had the snip so can’t have anymore babies. Also they’ve posted our timeline!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Regardless of whether she was/wasn’t it’s absolutely disgusting how she drip feeds information to her huns knowing they’ll take it and run with it! She ignores most comments yet decides to comment on one about due dates knowing her followers will see it and assume then when tit hits the fan she can turn around and say well I didn’t say it ! Just like she did when she liked comments insinuating that D2 was violent etc. She’s a seriously dangerous woman and I feel sorry for any man that gets involved with her in the future because she will end up ruining someone’s life with her lies one day!

how shameful to put all this online once again it’s not just her this concerns it’s also him and his family but she has no consideration for anyone but herself as long as she’s getting the attention she craves!! Poor harper could go into school and be told this as it only takes another parent talking about it and their children hearing!
I agree with the drip feeding, regardless of whether she was or wasn’t I just feel if you’re going to post online just be honest and tell the truth/whole story or say nothing at all, all of these drip feeding bits and pieces and confirming or not confirming is stupid, I assume it’s done to up engagement and get people talking but then I think if that’s the case and you truly cared about posting to help others in the same situation, you’d tell the whole truth. If that’s not what you’re doing then my opinion is you’re doing it for the attention, which given the subject matter I think is very wrong so if you don’t want to help others then probably best not to bother saying anything at all! There’s no real need to post something so personal online and I don’t think she’s the type who is doing to help educate or support others so really what’s the point! :/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m beyond furious and disgusted. Can she get any lower? As someone who experienced a recent loss of twins I’m appalled at her wheeling out her MC card to garner up some sympathy and views. She’s disgusting. Not one bit of emotion or sadness. She looked annoyed and a bit deranged honestly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.