Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chocolate spread has 46g of sugar per 100g. A childā€™s recommended allowance is 24g a day!! And thereā€™s plenty of sugar in that juice, mini roll, jelly, frube and any fizzy drinks or cordial - sheā€™s got to be consuming 2/3 times recommended amount, no wonder her teeth are awful

See sheā€™s all happy now cos sheā€™s having her butchered by Shirl tomorrow.. sheā€™s had sales so now she can drop the sad act

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
A buttery croissant absolutely slathered in chocolate spread and a sugary smoothie for a kid's breakfast. She's a bleeping disgrace. Hope she gets pelters for it and turns the comments off. And don't get me started about the pathetic good morning pish. The sooner she's finished the better.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if aimless has had inspiration of her hair colour from the beef and thatā€™s why sheā€™s having it done. Iā€™d laugh if it went completely wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Due date???

she was with d2 for about 8 weeks, and posted the fake pregnancy tests on 13th Oct which said 1-2 weeks, so letā€™s say she took them end of Sept, that would make her due date June no???

the bullshit just keeps on giving.
If her due date is now, she got knocked up between Portugal and puking on a boat trip... ahh, maybe that god-awful trip to London to do baking in a sweaty tent left her with a bun in the oven. Lying heifer.

Reactions: 11
Bringing up her ā€œmiscarriageā€ for sympathy now after the beef debacle. She had an abortion, anyways

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Does she not realise that doubling down on the mc story line actually just adds more fuel to the 'got pregnant on purpose to trap him after 5 minutes together'? Because a) who has unprotected sex with a new partner (and I mean BOTH taking precautions), and b) what nearly 40 yr old doesn't know how babies are made šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's not only the fact people think she's lying about the pregnancy, she made a tiktok about how she'd never ever have another baby , if she got pregnant it would probably kill her etc etc and how she always let the world know she was on her period , there was no time in between were she could've got pregnant, the maths ain't matching or she's lied about everything

Reactions: 19
So sheā€™s pulled out the MC for content - next video = AD!

Must be in desperate need to try play top trumps with Vav

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What due date? For the windowsill test that wasnā€™t her window, for the Halloween tree date, she spouts tit. Everything she does is lies and drama. She makes vomit pop up in my throat.
sheā€™s just done a TikTok proving it was her windowsill I mean my eye sight isnā€™t great at the best of times but the that is the same window sill šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few commented about it being her ā€˜due dateā€™ and sheā€™s replied with the good old hearts so sheā€™s insinuating thatā€™s why sheā€™s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend šŸ™ˆ
So it was Mr Ds then in that case!! But she had periods since June!! Wooowwwww Aimee!! duck off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
EMBARRASSING! tests probably from harper!
and does harper even know about that 2 minute pregnancy?? She will now!! Doesnt she realise all the kids in high school go on tiktok???

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so confused! Why would anyone post their pregnancy test until the pregnancy is confirmed and past the 12 week stage? Why is she addressing it and giving it oxygen? Isnā€™t this affecting her child?

Reactions: 22
EMBARRASSING! tests probably from harper!
and does harper even know about that 2 minute pregnancy?? She will now!! Doesnt she realise all the kids in high school go on tiktok???
I was just coming back to say this. Who is to say they arenā€™t tests from harper! YOUR DATES AND ACTIONS DONT ADD UP AIMEE! You were drinking alcohol all through your brief fling with David!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How triggered is she.....

Why would she have had Drs appointments?

The Drs don't see you to confirm pregnancy, I'm betting she didn't actually have a natural MC but definitely went and had a chemical one at the Drs to get rid of it. She's never used the words MC, but baby loss instead.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.