Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly feeling sorry for herself at the moment and is bored/needs some attention so has decided to make that video about the tests.

This is the problem though Aimee… when you lie constantly nobody knows what to believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
haven’t seen the hate page that she is talking about, it HAS been mentioned on here recently though so 💁🏼‍♀️

not that it’s worth anything, but I don’t believe her. She loves to attach herself to big drama. That’s it.
All of these creators seem to go through every single life trauma, werid that!

she needs to pick a lane with this baby loss stuff. Stop wheeling it out when it suits

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh Aimless you're completely triggered .
Anyone else would keep a quiet dignity but not you .Your narcissism won't allow you to ignore and move on .
You forget - or don't care- that your daughters school friends and families see all that Let it go.If you think you haven't lied,why does it matter if anyone else does ? You say the " trolls" don't bother you when they very clearly do Youre so frightened people will believe them ( and see through your lies ) that you just can't help yourself .No way was yesterday your " Due date " but you won't put people right on that.....you prefer the attention and sympathy from strangers. That's a very sad life to live .
Your entire private life is being shared with thousands of strangers who really couldn't care less. If you were to come offline tomorrow no one would remember you in a week .
Get a grip of yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m howling at that video. She thinks she’s Agatha Christie 🤣🤣 The big reveal at the end of Miss Marple. Who the actual duck would bring that up months later after already being ripped to shreds over it at the time. She’s not right in the head!! Nothing about you being pregnant makes sense love, which is your own fault cos you put that content out there of periods and drinking then expected everyone to believe you were up the duff. And what kind of a slag gets herself pregnant at that age after a few weeks with a coke head?? Desperate.

We all know you bought those tests off the net.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So after beef gate. She goes all silent and then pops up with the 'lot going on' you couldn't make this up, the windowsill looks the same, but this is all for attention, as she didn't get her way over the beef that she spent a small fortune on, as she is relatable to single mums everywhere. So she is now having her hounds out in force with the ohh Amy etc ........ she is one serious twisted female.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's clearly doing this today to upstage her bestie.... Can't have her having all the sympathy today can she

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What happened to, I won't be discussing it again? She's discussing it again cos she's pathetic and she knows the huns will be all over her 😡
Look how many likes and comments the last time she posted about it!
She needs to sort her tit out and find some self respect!
It was only a couple of days ago shenwas on tinder, looking for the next victim.
All this because she threw the dummy out of the pram cos someone commented her beef looked like pork and nothing else!😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s all a bit Wagatha Christie isn’t it 🤣

‘and the windowsill it came from was….MY BEDROOM’

🤣🤣🤣
---
Also unless you are trying, who tests that early on??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All she's done is show us she has a manky window sil 🤢🤣
If you're taking a test at 1-2 weeks you clearly were planning to get pregnant. Most in new relationship forget they are due on which is why you tend to find out later on.
So if the test are true..... which still doesn't add up to me, it was was no accident and she was clearly trying to either trap or control him like the narc she is.
After a few weeks she played the aniexty card and he thankfully put his children first, he clearly didn't pander to her like her parents do so she upped her game and lost on all accounts.
guaranteed if you speak to any of her ex they will all say she's controlling and manipulating and if you speak to her friends she's draining. She's so predictable it's now comical.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s all a bit Wagatha Christie isn’t it 🤣

‘and the windowsill it came from was….MY BEDROOM’

🤣🤣🤣
---
Also unless you are trying, who tests that early on??
Many many many women go through this at an early stage and never even know about it, it’s just a heavier period, she is making a mockery of loss, like you say, why on earth would she be taking a test that early on??

Reactions: 26
"I don't usually do videos like this" - Aimless ALL of your videos are like this!
Bottom line, you were getting pissed up throughout your pregnancy and for that you are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself! Call yourself a Mother?
Babies have more of a chance if they are not swimming in alcohol!
You're disgusting mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t watch this absolute crock of shi*, as someone who suffered secondary infertility, had a MC (early on, but still a mc) I am beyond furious.

it takes a sick, sick, individual to lie about a pregnancy and a miscarriage, or baby loss as she likes to call it. Sick in the head.

her usual posts irritate me but this is a new level. She doesn’t deserve sympathy because it’s all fuc*ing lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well at 1-2 weeks you haven't even missed a period yet - that would be 4 weeks. So desperately trying or desperately lying? Both are shite.
Not defending her but i got 1-2weeks after my period was missed they are 1-2 weeks from implantation as opposed to 1-2 weeks pregnant i believe?

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day it boils down to the dates she gave. It’s all in the wiki but here it is for the nosy huns that come looking here for the ☕ !! Make sense of this huns, because we can’t!!

Timeline of event leading up to her alleged miscarriage. Clearly none of it adds up! -

16th August - announces Aunt Flo arrival

22nd August - drinking away with d2

27th August - drinking red wine and AU

31st August - drinking all weekend with mum in York

1st Sept - clap back about drinking

1st Sept - drinking AU

3rd Sept - having a carvery and drinking

4th September - makes video crying asking followers to sit with her and had some news that will affect her the rest of her life

5th September - denies being pregnant in video caption

8th September - crying in the garden video

17th September - announces Aunt Flo arrived

26th September - drank alcohol

7th October - insinuates in comments she’s had a miscarriage and D2 did not support her

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Aw here we go… timely sad vid after everyone laughed their head off at her. “I didn’t buy the pregnancy tests off of the internet” that didn’t even enter my head.. surprised she brought it up. Why would you even mention that if you are completely innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So predictable. On a high all weekend showing off her hauls, her takeaways, her ex apparently swiping on her. Full of the joys of Spring until she botched the beef and was humiliated in public. Back to gaslighting, make people feel guilty bring up the fake miscarriage to get them all to love her again.

Aimee you are dangerous. Sounds like most of your exes could have done with an intervention from Womens Aid not you. You are 💯 an abuser. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. No wonder D2’s mother was so enraged by you. Get help mate before it’s too late for Harper Twist the malnourished, neglected kid who barely sees the light of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So predictable. On a high all weekend showing off her hauls, her takeaways, her ex apparently swiping on her. Full of the joys of Spring until she botched the beef and was humiliated in public. Back to gaslighting, make people feel guilty bring up the fake miscarriage to get them all to love her again.

Aimee you are dangerous. Sounds like most of your exes could have done with an intervention from Womens Aid not you. You are 💯 an abuser. A wolf in sheep’s clothing. No wonder D2’s mother was so enraged by you. Get help mate before it’s too late for Harper Twist the malnourished, neglected kid who barely sees the light of day.
Speaking of Debs (who I do miss!) I wonder if she has seen this shitshow today. I would love to hear their side of it. Come back with your memes please Deb! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.