Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only person who messaged her last night would have been bendy Wendy, she can’t have her daughter leave TikTok how would she be able to get free gifts, holidays and any excuse to drink

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don't have one ounce of sympathy for her.
She deserves everything she gets, the smug witch.
And, the fact she hasn't removed Harold from her FB or insta just shows she gives no fucks, the shameful, horror bag of a " mother "
Andy, moma bleeping gigi, old Greggy boy ...wtf are you doing allowing her to do this to your daughter/grandchild?
Christ, someone needs to protect her !

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Aimless and Andy,we know you read here .Please,for the sake of the safety of your child ,read these and safeguard your child .Don't wait until its too late.
Harpers pictures and videos have been saved and shared hundreds of times Do you know who is sharing them and why ? Do you even care ? Imagine in years to come and her photos come out after being doctored on the dark net into child abuse images and films .Or worse,one of these predators likes the look of her so comes after her .Her address and school are all out there, thanks to her mother THATS what predators do .
Put your egos to one side and protect your child ffs

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Both are shite parents failing that child.
Removing her photos / privating them should have been her 1st priority instead commenting on the page making videos and uploading more pics was.

protecting your child isnt giving in its basic parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I might be wrong but I get the feeling that Andy has been told/threatened/bribed to “shut up and put up” with harper situation by Old Greggy Boy’s money and If he doesn’t sing To their tune then he won’t get to see H at all - just my musings for this fine Friday morning!!!
Now bring on more tit for the skanky mama!! 😈

Reactions: 18
I’ve read all this at lightning speed. Yesterday you lovelies said all that needed saying but her smug post this morning! I can’t fathom how her head works. I brought up two sons alone, one in the Army and one does bodybuilding, no matter what age pictures had been posted of them I’d be distraught! I’d have constant tears in my eyes when filming etc.. I’m being to wonder if this fuker is human! How does she sleep! So many things to say but don’t wanna drag my post on. Serious intervention is needed. If that was one of my sons the other would be out for justice yet her family are doing sweet FA!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might be wrong but I get the feeling that Andy has been told/threatened/bribed to “shut up and put up” with harper situation by Old Greggy Boy’s money and If he doesn’t sing To their tune then he won’t get to see H at all - just my musings for this fine Friday morning!!!
I think she definitely uses harper as a weapon, go against me and you won’t see her. And Greggy boy can probably afford a better lawyer than Andy can so he just lets it happen. But I’d go bankrupt if it meant my child was safe

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This alone shows he doesn’t give a tit! If he really cared for that little girl he would fight to the ends of the earth for her safety regardless of threats! She’ll be old enough one day to know the truth if that’s the case she’d know one day mom’s money stopped her from seeing her dad! He’s just as lazy as her for safe guarding H!

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this from the start! It’s amazing what having money can do however by now Andy would have mountains of evidence from tiktok alone to prove Aimee is an unfit mother who can’t keep their daughter safe. So why isn’t he? I think he resents Harper tbh. She’s a link to Aimee and let’s be honest would anyone of same mind want to be linked to her? I feel sorry for Harper I do, the poor girl is going to need a tit ton of therapy when she grows up

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve said this from the start! It’s amazing what having money can do however by now Andy would have mountains of evidence from tiktok alone to prove Aimee is an unfit mother who can’t keep their daughter safe. So why isn’t he? I think he resents Harper tbh. She’s a link to Aimee and let’s be honest would anyone of same mind want to be linked to her? I feel sorry for Harper I do, the poor girl is going to need a tit ton of therapy when she grows up
Andy, his gf H, and her daughter F, all went to Dubai last year
Andy has H his daughter and S his teenage son
Why do none of them go on holidays with him?
H should be living her best life between both parents who have a nice income. The countries she could have seen, the places she could go
She doesn’t even go to the beach for the day, or the park before her once a month roast dinner on a Sunday

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Comments off as so many of her genuine huns were telling her to safeguard Harper
She really is a piece of work
---
This alone shows he doesn’t give a tit! If he really cared for that little girl he would fight to the ends of the earth for her safety regardless of threats! She’ll be old enough one day to know the truth if that’s the case she’d know one day mom’s money stopped her from seeing her dad! He’s just as lazy as her for safe guarding H!
Things,if he took it to court ,no he wouldn't get custody but he can get an order stating Aimless has to keep H of all public SM and to delete or make private any and all photos and videos of her .Courts are tit hot on that at the moment

Attachments

Her dad isn’t going to be around forever and neither will his money
Knows how to turn her comments off to protect herself from hate comments but won’t make her social media private for her daughters safety

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand why people post their kids online at all, fair enough if you want to have a private friends and family page to share things with, I have no issue with that but when you’re online and have some kind of following, why would you put yours kids out there? Kids are mean enough without adding fuel to the fire! There’s no way H is not going to get picked on at school because of what her mum does and the pics online of her will be brought out and found by other kids at some point, why would you want to make things worse for them! If you as a parent want to put yourself out there fine, you re an adult you can make that decision but def not fair to bring yours kids into it…..I don’t agree with other people using those pics on a hate page though, I get the pics are out there for all to see, but I agree that’s below the belt picking on a kid…..but why she’s not locked down her socials or at least removed all the pics of H I have no idea! I don’t have kids and if I did I wouldn’t post online, I don’t post myself online but if I had and something like this happened then that would be the first thing I did!!

Reactions: 11
I hope the media catch onto this and do a piece on Internet safety and kids ......might bring her ego down a peg or two
If they did do a piece on child safeguarding and the internet, all Ehmey would see it as another media posting and an opportunity to get a blue tick!
She wouldn't give a jot about anything they would say in the report if it meant having to change what she is doing. 😠

Reactions: 12
I have a daughter a bit older than H and I have just been thinking if this was happening to her
I had to quickly stop myself I was actually beginning to feel physically sick and anxious
How she can just carry on as normal posting smug Tik toks is just beyond my level of comprehension
I just don’t understand 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wheres aimees besties shes not had one friend or one creator or her management coming to fight for her all shes had is a few of the rabid huns and considering her following its just a few who spoke up for her. Says a lot nobody wants to help her i guess she will post herself some flowers again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.