Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a nose on her insta, from some quick detective work I’ve managed to find her address and know what school her daughter goes too. Why on earth is this out for anyone to see. A huge safeguarding issue!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Just some old random video popped up on my fyp
She is waffling on about how Andy gives her his full support for H being on TT
Can’t share it as it’s too big
I don’t think he gives a tit either

Reactions: 10
They’ve messaged Andy 😳
Like he gives a duck . He could take her to the dentist surely? I couldn't sleep knowing my child lived in a dirty stinking hovel and fed a diet not fit for a child. It's not like the bleep hasn't got the time to clean or cook. She's said it herself she hates cooking and she clearly doesn't care about living in a dirty hovel . She is just a dirty lazy bleep . Now I'm not saying she's the only one who lives like this but they don't film it proudly admitting I'm a dirty bleep so what ? That child deep down must be so unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Everybody join in....

🎶 There may be trouble ahead.......🎶
Hmm... which 'level' is she avoiding stooping to? Relying on daddy's money? Accusing men of abuse to satisfy a narcissistic urge? Flogging tat online? Lying about everything for the views? Parading a child on socials for all the world to see? Getting in a slanging match on tiktok? 🤔

Reactions: 16
Great advice
Even if it endangers your precious child
And nobody has messaged her, she’s too much of a narc to back down. There’s too many people in heaven or hurt bad who never backed down Aimee, backing down isn’t always a weakness
IMG_4204.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The bags under that child’s eyes lately are something else 😔

I honestly cannot get my head round her socials still being public. I think @ChubClubThug said in an earlier post that it makes absolutely no sense that Harper is posted on insta but not tiktok. And in Center parcs they had to pretend to film her for tiktok so she didn’t feel like she was missing out!!! And what is wrong with the kid’s teachers?? That kid is being failed on all levels, she’s going to have serious mh issues in the next few years. If she hasn’t already.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don't think Randy gives a toot because he allows this to happen

Reactions: 13
I doubt messaging Andy will do anything! Like he gives a tit about his own daughter, he does his bit seeing her every other weekend and that seems enough for him. People on the internet care more about that little girl than her own family!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be able to show my face on TT if this was being written about me. Acting all smug pretending she’s a strong, independent woman. The truth is she is still not putting effort in to protecting her little girl, it’s easy, go private on insta and FB and no weirdos can use your photos. She hasn’t because she simply does not care, she thinks that’s them winning if she does that but her daughter is the one paying the price.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's her true colours which we all knew .

Shes putting likes ,views her ego and arrogance , above her child's safety.
Shes one selfish witch

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Andy does the bare minimum as a dad and even then it’s piss poor.
He a non event in my eyes

Reactions: 14
Thing is she can make her Instagram private but there’s still 78k followers on there so really it would still be pointless. She needs to remove all the photos of Harper, that’s the only way she’s going to keep that wee girl safe.

I hope the media catch onto this and do a piece on Internet safety and kids ......might bring her ego down a peg or two

Taking Harpers pics off socials isn’t backing down, it’s protecting Harper, that’s a parents most important role
If Aimee wants to post herself, fine. She does what she likes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don't understand fully grown adults in her comments saying ignore etc. Really boggles my brain how ppl can be that stupid when it comes to safeguarding your children 😕

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.