Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the woeisme page
I wonder if there’s something specific they want Aimee to admit to or if they are just calling out her lies generally
IMG_4190.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
FGS she needs to lock her Facebook down and delete H from her public IG and go make a private one if she wants to share pics of H with friends and family online.
No, people shouldn't be sharing these pictures, but the fact is she is allowing it to happen. Repeatedly. Whilst revelling in the drama, attention and interactions with her page it brings. She is a terrible mother. She has no leg to stand on when it comes to these pages sharing pics of H.

Reactions: 20
If Andy had any balls about him and loved his daughter he'd take aimless to court and have it on record that's she's not allowed on Any public social media!

I get the point they are trying to make with the videos of H (safeguarding) but it doesn't sit right with me

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine what her MH nurse and her daughters teacher must think, they should be telling her to protect her child. We don’t know what she’s done, but these accounts really are determined to bring her down. I think using H is low but it does show what parading your children’s life on SM is putting them at risk. You shouldn’t be able to take photos of your children asleep in bed as click bait for views. Her and Mcthunder thighs pimp those poor children without thinking of consequences. Whatever we think of the hate pages they are highlighting how bad these parents are over protecting their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Catching up on the drama during some IT downtime at work! WOW this person really hates Aimee. 😱

Reactions: 11
If Andy had any balls about him and loved his daughter he'd take aimless to court and have it on record that's she's not allowed on Any public social media!

I get the point they are trying to make with the videos of H (safeguarding) but it doesn't sit right with me
Absolutely! He should of done it a long time ago
Yes the latest video is very uncomfortable to look at
but she still hasn’t removed H’s pictures
So if one good thing comes of this , it will be for her to remove H from social media

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The comments are off on the CF comparison video. Shock.
I agree that some of the videos on the woeisme account shouldn't be on there when they include Harper, she hasn't done anything wrong. The way she is, is of course her mothers doing. Harper is a child. An innocent one. Just read a comment saying there's threads on the comment cafe for everyone who can't join tattle.

Reactions: 15
It makes absolutely zero sense to keep the girl off TikTok, but post her all over her open Instagram?? So she's clearly been forced by someone to stop featuring Harold on TikTok, nothing to do with her doing the right thing. But then has the cheek to cry victim? No wonder she attracted nutters. It's the universe returning the same energy she's been giving out 🤣

• Heart
Just seen the video from the " other page" re her CF tik tok...would love it for her if it were to sink in, but it never will😡

Reactions: 7
This is going way too far now with the pics of harper. Woe is me needs to keep her out of it but also aimless needs to lock down all her pictures of harper to stop this carrying on. This mentality of they won’t win is not the right way to fight it. Block, lock down accounts and ignore is the only way.

Her first thought should be harpers privacy, safety and dignity but NONE of those have ever been considered.

Woe is me - your beef is with Aimee - leave her daughter out of it

Aimee - protect your child for once in your bleeping life PUT HER FIRST INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN EGO

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At this point her belly-aching about H's pics being used and abused would be like parking your car outside and blaming the birds for shitting on it... you know the risks, take avoiding action!

Reactions: 13
This is going way too far now with the pics of harper. Woe is me needs to keep her out of it but also aimless needs to lock down all her pictures of harper to stop this carrying on. This mentality of they won’t win is not the right way to fight it. Block, lock down accounts and ignore is the only way.

Her first thought should be harpers privacy, safety and dignity but NONE of those have ever been considered.

Woe is me - your beef is with Aimee - leave her daughter out of it

Aimee - protect your child for once in your bleeping life PUT HER FIRST INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN EGO
Which tells me she doesn’t care and is using her daughter to gain some sort of case ?? She is the lowest of the low x

Reactions: 12
Constantly buying your child’s “favourite” foods does not equal being a good parent!!

• Heart
Constantly buying your child’s “favourite” foods does not equal being a good parent!!
Sorry you’re being trolled and bullied online, have some choccy milk, cookies and dairy milk it’s fine 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
One of the huns is giving permission for Aimless to spoil herself with an eggstravagent (see what I did there?) Easter egg...

1000014610.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.