Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve deleted it now, but it was harpers teeth are awful cos she’s sucking on a blanket just like her mum likes to suck on other things 🍆 or something to that effect.
After watching or seeing her mum sick of things something like that which took it to another level, absolutely vile.

Reactions: 4
God her smugness is something else!! She winds me up so much!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mine the hippo has just posted the CF duet… and they said messages from another women.. the only person I know who mixes up woman and women is Vavron!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS she’s comparing herself to Caroline Flack now !!!!! Her ongoing quest for sympathy, she does not stop and wonders why pages get made about her !!!!
S baiting
Exactly what Vav did when she got called out on something

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah..the video wasn't up long..
They weren't happy that some of us had commented in here about the video re H that they deleted....then said " we are the worse for trolling"😳
Did they?! There’s a diff between trolling and snarking, we don’t go to her profile and comment or make pages which is trolling, we’re gossiping on a gossip site she can stay off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They already know what to put in thier kids lunchbox as Harper's lunchbox rarely changes!
She's had Hammy Sammy, Frubalicious, water, cakey, jelly (with toddlers spoon) and a sarnie, every day the week!
That just shows another lack of interest with H. Shaimee can't even be bothered to give her a change of crisps or cake just to keep the lunch box interesting.
With that in mind, I'm surprised H doesn't beg to have school dinners although that may be because the rumours are true and she still can't cut up her own food since she is babied so much!
Don’t forget “wotsies and a narnie” 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
At this point I think I despise Wendy more than her daughter . That video yesterday made me want to puke violently . There’s a reason all 3 of these women are single . The fakeness , the calling her grown daughter who’s nearly 40 beautiful every 5 mins ……. It’s so very odd . The other sister I have no words she’s bizarre , bizarre looking , bizarre body & that cringy dancing into her phone …… I could die

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did they?! There’s a difference between trolling and snarking, we don’t go to her profile and comment or make pages, which is trolling, we’re gossiping on a gossip site she can stay off.
Exactly, I was surprised the video wasn't up long
I was going to comment, but decided it was pointless🤪
Whoever it is, she's clearly rattled their cage!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
At this point I think I despise Wendy more than her daughter . That video yesterday made me want to puke violently . There’s a reason all 3 of these women are single . The fakeness , the calling her grown daughter who’s nearly 40 beautiful every 5 mins ……. It’s so very odd . The other sister I have no words she’s bizarre , bizarre looking , bizarre body & that cringy dancing into her phone …… I could die
Very strange. If you notice though she was so OTT calling Aimless beautiful. She never does this about Charlie. It’s like she knows Aimee needs constant compliments or she will start going in a strop and have a meltdown, likely saying how low she is and how her self esteem has taken a blow 🙄🙄 So Wendy overcompensates to avoid it reaching that point.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Totally agree with the hippo video, it is very sad what happened with Caroline but she also did some terrible things I just can’t comprehend why all these tiktokers compare themselves to her for sympathy.

Reactions: 14
Omg the latest from woe is me.
I'm saying nothing!
ETA..I just don't know what to think, cos that pic is on her open FB🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That account has just uploaded a pic of H in hospital! I’m sorry but no that’s not ok! And when I say it’s not ok,aimless shouldn’t have even posted it herself! One thing I hate about sm is when parents put up pics of their unwell children

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That account has just uploaded a pic of H in hospital! I’m sorry but no that’s not ok! And when I say it’s not ok,aimless shouldn’t have even posted it herself! One thing I hate about sm is when parents put up pics of their unwell children
She needs to take some accountability and protect that child...the disgrace of a mother she really is😡

Reactions: 16
She needs to take some accountability and protect that child...the disgrace of a mother she really is😡
I know it makes me sick! We can say want we want about aimless but not H it’s not her fault! Her mother has done this to her and where the fxck is her dad? I hope he reads on here and makes her take her off her instagram as well. Like I say aimless can post what she wants about herself but that poor child

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.