Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if this Woeisme is actually Aimee herself trying to get attention after beefgate!

Reactions: 16
This is going way too far now with the pics of harper. Woe is me needs to keep her out of it but also aimless needs to lock down all her pictures of harper to stop this carrying on. This mentality of they won’t win is not the right way to fight it. Block, lock down accounts and ignore is the only way.

Her first thought should be harpers privacy, safety and dignity but NONE of those have ever been considered.

Woe is me - your beef is with Aimee - leave her daughter out of it

Aimee - protect your child for once in your bleeping life PUT HER FIRST INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN EGO
I agree with everything you've said. Woe is me is trying to prove a point but, using a child in the same way Aimless does ,doesn't sit right with me
It says everything about Shaimless that she puts likes and views before her child's safety

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I agree with everything you've said. Woe is me is trying to prove a point but, using a child in the same way Aimless does ,doesn't sit right with me
It says everything about Shaimless that she puts likes and views before her child's safety
I just wished they’d blurred/covered her face. Could have got the same point across but in a more decent way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have been in the office today so just catching up and I am sat in disbelief. Firstly, all the adults in harpers life have failed her, that includes her mother, father, wider family, friends, even adults in position such as teachers and doctors. If they are aware of this, they have all failed her. Secondly, the CF video. Imagine using someone else’s suicide for clout, she is not comparible to CF or her situation, I cannot comprehend what went through her head before pressing post on that video, i actually feel like she knows it will cause controversy which in turn will drive traffic to her page. No such thing as bad publicity as they say.

Reactions: 25
duck me!! I take a few hours off to write my reports and all hell breaks loose!! I didn’t even remember to breathe as I just sped read through the last 5 pages 🤣🤣

She’s an absolute nut job. Plain and simple. Why is she comparing herself to CF whilst doing the washing up in marigolds. Who the duck even does that?! When I first started commenting here I was adamant that she genuinely did have narcissistic personality disorder. I could see it a mile off. She is incredibly dangerous and all her behaviours and posts have completely demonstrated that since beefgate.

I honestly think the chickens have come home to roost for her now. She’s crossed the line too much for there not to be consequences. That woeisme account is gathering some serious pace and doesn’t seem to be giving in anytime soon.

Next story line - emotional breakdown. Or some sort of accident big enough to cause some serious drama. TikTok is like her oxygen. She will need to do something pretty big to recover from this week’s shitstorm and get ‘the public’ back on side.

Reactions: 19
At what point do you decide this “job” is not worth all this tit? They’re literally trolling your child!! Someone give her head a wobble! Why has Andy not stepped in? Or her dad? It hurts my brain that she literally puts TikTok before ANYTHING!! Would anyone put up with this tit in a real job?!

Reactions: 29
how much do you reckon she hates the fact that Harold is such a tomboy?? Not a pink princess

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand parents that share photos like this at all, big following or not. I have a couple of people on my FB that anytime the kids are sick it’s a photo of them sleeping straight up on FB. One also just loves to check in when one of her kids lands in hospital, just bizarre to me, not everyone needs to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We are all on here because one way or another Aimless pisses us off and we don’t like her in one way or another. What I don’t agree with that account woeisme using pictures of Harper. Is not bloody right. It’s going too far now!! I understand Aimless has put these out in the public domain but to use them is quite frankly sick and bleeping not normal!!! She is a little girl at the end of the day and it’s not her fault she has a bleeping nutcase for a mother!!! Just bloody stop it now!!! Same goes for you Aimless take that child off social media!!! It’s not on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ermmmm
Why is her beef in the stew white?
Hahahahahs
IMG_4194.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dud tonight acting like she doesn't know how to open the scissors so she'll get plenty of comments off her gormless huns , queue the next dud "oh what am I like I didn't think to use the knife I used to open the rice" 😏

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I do hope out of all this aimless does actual step up and safeguard her child. Lockdown her Facebook and ig and stop talking about her daughter publicly.
This whole situation just show how much she has massively let her child down and failed to protect her. The fact we all know her daughters name, where she lives, where she goes to school, names of her relatives, know the names of some of her friends, her pets names and what they looks like, also what her likes and interests are as well her favourite foods......... this makes her a prime target to be abducted and manipulated by any random, this is the main reason I hate Aimee and her family..... they have made harper who is a vulnerable minor accessible for their own gratification and monetary gain. Aimless clearly is her mum and sister cash cow and harper has helped bring the money in. Shame on them all!!

Reactions: 12
Do you know what? I actually don’t care anymore, she is to blame for it all, think about it, yes she’s taken used H photo, but what about all the other people who may of used that and other photos that you don’t know about, and used them for even worse. So yeah Aimless does deserve it, H doesn’t but it’s not H fault, it’s Aimless, she is going to destroy that child’s life regardless. She doesn’t care, it’s obvious, she only cares about TikTok and bleeping men. H is sadly irrelevant to her.
So yeah, I don’t give a duck, I hope it breaks aimless and she gets what’s coming. She deserves everything. Her whole family have let the child down. I say let them rot in what they’ve created.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just don’t understand parents that share photos like this at all, big following or not. I have a couple of people on my FB that anytime the kids are sick it’s a photo of them sleeping straight up on FB. One also just loves to check in when one of her kids lands in hospital, just bizarre to me, not everyone needs to know.
It’s so weird isn’t it

Reactions: 5
To think Harpers nan and auntie are both on TT able to see what's going on & are doing NOTHING says it all! Useless family.

Reactions: 16
There's your problem right there Aimless,you think everyone should love you They don't. They're trying to tell you to safeguard your child but ,yet again ,you made it about you .Harpers pictures shouldn't be shared but you're to blame for that too,not just the accounts sharing them.
Lots of people dont like you but you seem amazed at that fact That's arrogance and ego at its finest

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.