Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t post here often, but have been following what has been going on.
The biggest indication of Aimee as a mother in all this is that she has made no move to lock down her socials. In fact, she’s just posted more this morning.
I have mine locked and I’m not even remotely Interesting to anybody! It’s just common sense. It’s about time there is a change in law. It’s clear that this girl has been failed from all directions. Children should not be allowed to be used by these poor excuses for parents any longer. It’s made me so bloody mad.
That also massively goes for Sevda too, she’s an absolute wrongun.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
IMG_0741.jpeg
Ha ha Woeisme is now commenting on her posts !!! Watch this kick off !!!! Popcorn at the ready !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t post here often, but have been following what has been going on.
The biggest indication of Aimee as a mother in all this is that she has made no move to lock down her socials. In fact, she’s just posted more this morning.
I have mine locked and I’m not even remotely Interesting to anybody! It’s just common sense. It’s about time there is a change in law. It’s clear that this girl has been failed from all directions. Children should not be allowed to be used by these poor excuses for parents any longer. It’s made me so bloody mad.
That also massively goes for Sevda too, she’s an absolute wrongun.
Same as Daddymay! He rinses his kids for content and these parents are getting paid for it just disgusting!! There needs to be a change in the law ASAP!

I don’t agree with her photos being posted on there she’s an innocent child BUT Aimee posting more pictures of her on an open instagram account says everything we need to know! You’re to blame for this Aimee & it’s going to get worse, when it all crumbles down and something happens to your daughter I hope you sleep peacefully at night!!

Reactions: 13
I do hope out of all this aimless does actual step up and safeguard her child. Lockdown her Facebook and ig and stop talking about her daughter publicly.
This whole situation just show how much she has massively let her child down and failed to protect her. The fact we all know her daughters name, where she lives, where she goes to school, names of her relatives, know the names of some of her friends, her pets names and what they looks like, also what her likes and interests are as well her favourite foods......... this makes her a prime target to be abducted and manipulated by any random, this is the main reason I hate Aimee and her family..... they have made harper who is a vulnerable minor accessible for their own gratification and monetary gain. Aimless clearly is her mum and sister cash cow and harper has helped bring the money in. Shame on them all!!
Clearly haven't finished my rant...... we and the whole of TikTok know how desperate Aimee is to be in a relationship, due to the lack of safeguarding any man with an agenda could easily get himself in that house.... it doesn't take much as we know and god knows what could happen to harper.... make me sick thinking of it but it happens unfortunately all the time to kids and aimless makes it easy for these type to of people to get access to her child.
Everyone in that child's life fails her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I see the slate lady has posted a clap back. Another muppet. "Aimee is my fwend".....bless.
Just seen the slate lady's TT, she should be worried that 1 person is having such an impact on her business!
There are a lot more people that won't buy from her business now than there are who will, because of her support of Shaimee!!! I think those slate photos are quite tacky and I don't follow her so that little TT has convinced me never to follow her or ever buy from her, and that goes for Kaiia the label, the Northampton candle company and anyone else that gifts of supports Shaimee!! They forget, they aren't the only companies who do exactly what they do!

The comments in the Slate Lady's TT are actually mind boggling! Are these people watching the same TT's as we are?
Shaimee "is a great mum and does everything for her child"???? Wtaf?!

What worries me is if these idiots believe that twaddle that Shaimee is a great mum, they must be rearing their own children the same way! 😳

Attachments

• 73.7 KB
  • 54.9 KB
  • 51.3 KB
  • 55.6 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 7
    Do you know what? I actually don’t care anymore, she is to blame for it all, think about it, yes she’s taken used H photo, but what about all the other people who may of used that and other photos that you don’t know about, and used them for even worse. So yeah Aimless does deserve it, H doesn’t but it’s not H fault, it’s Aimless, she is going to destroy that child’s life regardless. She doesn’t care, it’s obvious, she only cares about TikTok and bleeping men. H is sadly irrelevant to her.
    So yeah, I don’t give a duck, I hope it breaks aimless and she gets what’s coming. She deserves everything. Her whole family have let the child down. I say let them rot in what they’ve created.
    Here here exactly what I said earlier I don't actually care why pics they use it ain't kids being exploited all over! Woeisme is definitely someone close with a personal vendetta hope it stays its pure entertainment

• Heart
    Reactions: 14
    The fact that not letting the trolls win is more important that protecting her daughter speaks volumes.
    The school will 100% be involved. The whole family are failing that kid. Aimee can’t scream take my kids photos down when she allows people to send her gifts with photos that have been lifted from her insta

Reactions: 26
    So,more lies.
    Shaimless, either they said it was mal comms, etc and they'll be charged or you're hoping they'll give them a warning ? Which is it? Give who a warning as no one,including the police ,know who they are ! Are the police going to message the pages saying please don't share Aimless's lies or else ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Youre talking shite again
    ---

They wouldn't look at the page without physically seeing what was said which means she would have already had a visit.They wouldn't take her word for it over the phone
    She just lies about everything
    If the police are looking at it and taking it seriously should she really be plastering it all in the comments? I’m pretty sure they would tell her to not reply to any comments so not to make it worse

Reactions: 11
    Waited in all day for the Po Po to come for me but…nothing! Does this mean I have to go to work tomorrow? Was hoping for some solitary and 3 meals a day. Foaming!

• Haha
    Just at work so had a quick catchup
    What the hell is she playing at ???
    Tesco hauls DUD acting like a twit as usual
    When her child is out there on pages on TT!!!
    It should have been a video stating in the light of recent events I am taking a break and ensuring my daughter is safe by locking down my SM accounts for the foreseeable until I have sorted everything out !!!

No not this witch !!!
    Business as usual!
    Posting tit to gain sympathy
    It’s got to the point where someone with authority needs to step in and sort this absolute tit show out!!!
    Sorry, still raging 😡

Reactions: 16
    Looks like little sister out Charlie is trolling Aimless. Ordered a new VW t roc car. Ohh bet Aimless will be spinning when she get that 🤣😂

Reactions: 8
    Just seen the slate lady's TT, she should be worried that 1 person is having such an impact on her business!
    There are a lot more people that won't buy from her business now than there are who will, because of her support of Shaimee!!! I think those slate photos are quite tacky and I don't follow her so that little TT has convinced me never to follow her or ever buy from her, and that goes for Kaiia the label, the Northampton candle company and anyone else that gifts of supports Shaimee!! They forget, they aren't the only companies who do exactly what they do!

The comments in the Slate Lady's TT are actually mind boggling! Are these people watching the same TT's as we are?
    Shaimee "is a great mum and does everything for her child"???? Wtaf?!

What worries me is if these idiots believe that twaddle that Shaimee is a great mum, they must be rearing their own children the same way! 😳
    It's 2024 ? So let's stop exploiting innocent young children who don't understand enough to consent to their pictures & life being splashed all over SM. Let's stop letting talentless head twathead narcissistic idiots have a platform that has people thinking they are celebs fleecing small businesses & lying about amazing products. And please stop with the CF bullshit 😒 I am human so do feel for anyone who ever feels that way & her poor family well... BUT she didn't do a little thing that then had the media turn against her she actually hit a man with an iron while he slept because she found messages on his phone ! ! !
    She was then arrested & damaged her career. Still doesn't make it right I'm not saying it's OK but let's not keep glorifying it & making it like a tragic fairytale.

Reactions: 25
    Won’t let the torolls win, says absolutely everything.
    Her social media life surpasses everything, it’s all she has. I hope she gets Harper taken away. She doesn’t care, she really doesn’t care about her own child’s welfare 🤢

• Sad
    Reactions: 14
    Something I find odd is Harold has got a Fortnight school bag, now I'm no expert but I don't think anything has ever been mentioned about her having a games console. I can't imagine she's ever played the game so why have a bag with it on 🤷🏻‍♂️
    It's like the Tupac and Iron Maiden fleeces, Ehmey just buys H anything that makes her look 'cool' in the hope she will fit in with her peers but why continually buy her very 'boy-ish' clothes. There's rarely any nice, current feminine clothes in the shopping hauls for H, just tacky old fashioned outfits.
    Did Ehmey secretly want a boy when H was born?
    Does Ehmey find having a daughter too much of a threat?
    Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ , but I expect Ehmey would be just as bad a parent to a son as she is to her daughter!

Reactions: 9
    I’m sorry but I think half these pages must be her. Exactly like someone pointed out why reply, just block???? Makes 0 sense and I think she tries to always reply to gain sympathy. If I really wanted to do tiktok as a job you would do everything to safe guard. Just strange to me

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.