Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s disgusting. Just when I think she can’t get any worse. Reckon comments will be off soon though.

Reactions: 18
Whilst I do feel sorry for her daughter Aimee is the one to blame for every foul name, word, meme made against her . You play with fire you get burnt . Unfortunately when it comes to social media it's the price you pay when you're a lying , munchaushen , narcissistic neglectful bleep .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No clarification needed!! Aimee your the biggest cnut going!! Using CF for your own sympathy gain you vile piece of tit!! Go and duck yourself!!!

OK Aimless we know you read here zo please hear me out .

Let's just say I'm an abusive stranger on the Internet. I'm looking for children's photos, info etc
I see your posts on H so I download and save them ( you had thousands of your " huns" saving videos with H in them.Do you personally know all those people and know they're safe?Why do you think they're saving videos of a 9 year old girl in her bedroom ?)
So then I go through your public accounts I know H's name,DOB,school, address,where her room is in her home,what inside her house looks like, her favourite foods, where she's been on holiday your car ,when you're going to be away from home I now have everything to either groom ,put your daughter on the dark Web,on YouTube or, even worse,talk to her in person telling her I'm one of mummy's tiktok friends ,otherwise why would I know so much about her ? See where I'm going with this Aimless ?
Now anyone that involves kids are the lowest of the low .......but where did they get the info ? Who shared it for likes ? You Shaimless ,allegedly phoned the police yesterday over someone using your daughters pictures yet you posted yet more public photos this morning ?
YOU Aimee are also to blame, as is Andy for not safeguarding his daughter.

You say you won't back down....obviously your ego and you being right is more important than keeping your dsughter safe and also opening her up to ridicule from her peers

You are a tit mother and Andys not much better

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah..the video wasn't up long..
They weren't happy that some of us had commented in here about the video re H that they deleted....then said " we are the worse for trolling"😳
How ironic!! 😂😂😂😂 We stick to tattle! That’s the difference. He/she has to come here to steal our sayings and information on Aimless so if they don’t like it they can duck off! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine taking a victim to bed and it's this 🤣🤣🤣 I'd die of shame
It makes NO sense to me that she can spend £300+ on a weekly shop for her and a 9 yr old that lives on cucumber, but her bedroom is a tacky half-hearted mess from the 80s. You'd think for her love of labels and trends it'd be all panelling and linen bedding with 1000s of cushions!

On that woeisme account on the ex James Post someone has linked someone else who is with him now 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It makes NO sense to me that she can spend £300+ on a weekly shop for her and a 9 yr old that lives on cucumber, but her bedroom is a tacky half-hearted mess from the 80s. You'd think for her love of labels and trends it'd be all panelling and linen bedding with 1000s of cushions!
That would require effort which we know the lazy bint isn't good at.

Reactions: 6
Seeing all this drama unfold regarding H is making me feel really uncomfortable. I’ve got a son her age and I’d hate to see this about him! Why can’t the greedy delusional vile narcissist come off TT to PROTECT her child! No ‘job’ is worth putting your child’s protection at risk. It’s all aimless fault this is happening to H

Reactions: 16
Playing catch up but the irony that the guns are commenting on woeisme videos saying if you don't like it scroll past 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The child found a dildo in her mothers bed….. she could have witnessed all sorts with the flow of men into that house …..
I don’t actually think she did. I think she made it up for an ad for Love Honey, she constantly makes up things to fit a narrative for an upcoming ad.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Seeing all this drama unfold regarding H is making me feel really uncomfortable. I’ve got a son her age and I’d hate to see this about him! Why can’t the greedy delusional vile narcissist come off TT to PROTECT her child! No ‘job’ is worth putting your child’s protection at risk. It’s all aimless fault this is happening to H

Let's just say I'm an abusive stranger on the Internet. I'm looking for children's photos, info etc
I see your posts on H so I download and save them ( you had thousands of your " huns" saving videos with H in them.Do you personally know all those people and know they're safe?Why do you think they're saving videos of a 9 year old girl in her bedroom ?)
So then I go through your public accounts I know H's name,DOB,school, address,where her room is in her home,what inside her house looks like, her favourite foods, where she's been on holiday your car ,when you're going to be away from home I now have everything to either groom ,put your daughter on the dark Web,on YouTube or, even worse,talk to her in person telling her I'm one of mummy's tiktok friends ,otherwise why would I know so much about her ? See where I'm going with this Aimless ?
Now anyone that involves kids are the lowest of the low .......but where did they get the info ? Who shared it for likes ? You Shaimless ,allegedly phoned the police yesterday over someone using your daughters pictures yet you posted yet more public photos this morning ?

You say you won't back down....obviously your ego and you being right is more important than keeping your dsughter safe and also opening her up to ridicule from her peers

I would do anything to protect my kids on SM platforms but aimless doesn’t give 2 flying fxcks she parades H on instagram to nearly 80k people how is that being a good parent!

Reactions: 12

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well said !! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But that takes effort though.
---
Did she advertise Love Honey?
It might have been a different brand but she advised some lipsticks or glosses from a sex toy company.

Reactions: 8
Wheeling out CF now! There was a lot more to the CF situations than just horrible comments.

She has absolutely posted that for sympathy and blow smoke up her arse comments to inflate her already over inflated ego.

It's infuriating, because she brings on every single one of these situations and despite what she says online to her huns, she bleeping loves it. It drives traffic to her page, she gets the type of comments she wants with the daft huns singing her praises amd it gives the perfect opportunity to post an ad in there to try and get some views on it with everyone visiting her page for an update.
She will never protect that child. She will never take accountability. Because she doesn't want to. Because it's detrimental to her TT 'career' and that is way more important than her poor at risk daughter.

Get fucked you shAimless _unt.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She knows exactly what she’s doing! Rather than spend her time getting her kids face off all her socials she actually making money from it!! Vile 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
But that takes effort though.
---

It might have been a different brand but she advised some lipsticks or glosses from a sex toy company.
How random 🤣 it probably was made up bullshit knowing Aimless. There's nothing sexy or suggestive about her....a fungal foot infection looks more appealing. She probably promised these blokes a wild night and didn't take the oodie off or stop eating the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.