Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell comparing herself to Caroline Flack what a bleep.

There really is no limit on what she thinks is acceptable, Caroline did make some mistakes and the whole British media attacked leading to her death not a TikTok account.

No Aimless we don’t hate on you, you are just an abomination to woman and motherhood.

Reactions: 21
Piss off Aimee!!!!
Stood there all serious listening to the words which he is saying when she is setting her own daughter up for the exact same thing he is talking about !!

Get in the bleeping bin you piece of tit !!
Sorry I am absolutely raging!!!!
And the comments and likes will come flooding in
She really is a vile witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No comparison to CF, it's all for traffic to her page. The bags under the child's eyes are shocking. She needs to be thinking about how she can sort out the mess she has created, and ensure the child is safe guarded & healthy
---
That was quick

Attachments

Reactions: 17
I sorry but CF had her own demons & issues, while it's sad she took her own life, she maybe should of took some responsibility for her actions.

That's where they are both similar, aimless will never take responsibility for any of her actions past or present.

Reactions: 22
Ah yes, the Flack card, the one all the narcissistic arseholes on TT play when the chips are down and things don't go their way......

Reactions: 32
Absolutely vile woman comparing herself to Caroline Flack!! She has no clue, if she’s getting affected by social media then all she has to do is COME OFF IT and keep all accounts private!! Caroline Flack was a celebrity, in the public eye etc. Aimee is a nobody on TikTok, she should be ashamed of herself for posting that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In the world of shaimee, I wouldn’t be surprised the reason she probably stitched that coz the bloke is fit and wants him to recognise her! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I miss something? What happened to slate lady?
She got a comment saying you won’t get my business for using Aimee as PR but she was also tagged saying if you’re gonna kick off about people taking photos off insta then slate lady needs reporting

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.