Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just say she was pregnant.

Let’s just say when she was moaning about been on her period was all bullshit. A cover because she knew she was pregnant.

Maybe, the reason D2 didn’t support her is because it wasn’t his. The baby was D1’s baby. So when she was crying about how he didn’t support her during the miscarriage. Could that be why??
Another scenario is the tests are from when she found she was pregnant with D1
He wasn’t interested legged it
She quickly got with D2 left it a while then pulled out the tests !!
would explain why she was drinking etc pretending she didn’t know
Maybe because he had kids she thought he would stick around, but he legged it as well
God knows , all I know there is something off about the whole situation and she is pissing people off
I wouldn’t put anything past her to keep a bloke!

Reactions: 10
Thought she'd just filled a skip? Her bedroom stil looks like a tit tip.

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of money that's being thrown away in that skip. I bet it's thousands of pounds of free stuff and tat from home bargain/B&Ms.

I guarantee most of it could be donated or sold but not for this lazy lump.

As for putting brand new clothes on before a shower 🤢, instead of dicking about in front of a ring light it could have had a quick shower

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is she still Posting pictures of Harper on Instagram when it’s not private!!! Safe guard your daughter has she not learnt anything????? What is wrong with this women!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I know someone who's daughter was bullied to hell on tiktok. They made video after video about the girl, taking the piss out of her etc. It was absolutely awful! They even knew who the kids were who were doing it, and the police were told, and did absolutely NOTHING. And this was with bullying in school and direct snapchat messages, inboxes etc. So why Aimless thinks she's special I have no idea.

Reactions: 16
We all know none of us go over to TT we keep it all here however I think the woeisme page is hilarious I also don't care what pics they use I genuinely don't the blame needs to lie with the vile creature that calls herself 'mother' she publicly post pics of her kid I'm enjoying the laughs ngl knowing my gorgeous children are safeguarded by me! I never post my kids on any of sm even fb!! They're safe & sound just like a mother should do!
---
I know someone who's daughter was bullied to hell on tiktok. They made video after video about the girl, taking the piss out of her etc. It was absolutely awful! They even knew who the kids were who were doing it, and the police were told, and did absolutely NOTHING. And this was with bullying in school and direct snapchat messages, inboxes etc. So why Aimless thinks she's special I have no idea.
Harold will be anailated at high school 100% kids are cruel and that's a fact!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she still Posting pictures of Harper on Instagram when it’s not private!!! Safe guard your daughter has she not learnt anything????? What is wrong with this women!!!!
Clearly not one member of H’s immediate and wider family gives a damn about her
I am very surprised she isn’t actually already getting bullied because of all this
Year 6s will probably have phones etc they must see what happening with that poor child
Children can be so cruel
Aimless you read here . You are absolutely disgusting
---
woeisme has removed the video about H with a blanket
Think that lady has advised them like I said maybe

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Didn’t debs say the same thing about aimless?
I’ve just reported your post, your profile pic is on the screenshot
---
kinda wish they would stop taking quotes from here and posting them, if you want to read here and contribute (or just read) do that. If wanted to comment on anything aimles does on TikTok I would.
FFS guys I’m sweating here 😂 I’ve reported your post too as your profile picture is on the screenshot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Really at this stage there is no need to make public accounts and say certain things, I get raising awareness about certain behaviours which is fine and I won’t blame the person behind it IF it’s someone who Aimless has berated publicly in the past because you’re served what you deserve but if it isn’t then there are now two other places that she can be discussed - Reddit and comment.cafe so anyone who reads here but can’t comment and wants to offload there you go :).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Clearly not one member of H’s immediate and wider family gives a damn about her
I am very surprised she isn’t actually already getting bullied because of all this
Year 6s will probably have phones etc they must see what happening with that poor child
Children can be so cruel
Aimless you read here . You are absolutely disgusting
---
woeisme has removed the video about H with a blanket
Think that lady has advised them like I said maybe
They also removed the post calling us trolls ..they weren't happy some of us calling out the said video re Harold!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As if she’s stitched a video about Caroline flack looking all sad washing the pots.

The only reason she’s sad is cos she got to clean the kitchen

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
FFS she’s comparing herself to Caroline Flack now !!!!! Her ongoing quest for sympathy, she does not stop and wonders why pages get made about her !!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
As if she’s stitched a video about Caroline flack looking all sad washing the pots.

The only reason she’s sad is cos she got to clean the kitchen
Oh duck off Shamey...the bloody marigolds are out again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Piss off Aimee!!!!
Stood there all serious listening to the words which he is saying when she is setting her own daughter up for the exact same thing he is talking about !!

Get in the bleeping bin you piece of tit !!
Sorry I am absolutely raging!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.