Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo interesting. Another fruitloop or someone actually stepping up to safeguard the child that her own mother should be protecting 🤨

I said towards the end of last year I think her TikTok days may be over by the end of this year. She has poked the bear with the biggest stick ever when she brought that baby loss stuff back up to try and garner sympathy from beefgate didn’t she. Yikes 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
A few commented about it being her ‘due date’ and she’s replied with the good old hearts so she’s insinuating that’s why she’s been on an emotional rollercoaster this weekend 🙈
This was on Tuesday she might not have said it said it but did her usual implications
---
I've missed a big chunk of this drama! ( bloody work!) Who said it was her due date, a hun or Aimee?
Is there a screenshot?
Sorry that was in reply to this

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm wondering if the woe is me could ne a member of her step mums family......doesn't sound like there's any love lost amongst them all

I do not agree with the posts about Harper,whether that's woe is me or Aimless still posting her deughter publicly

Reactions: 9
Oooo interesting. Another fruitloop or someone actually stepping up to safeguard the child that her own mother should be protecting 🤨

I said towards the end of last year I think her TikTok days may be over by the end of this year. She has poked the bear with the biggest stick ever when she brought that baby loss stuff back up to try and garner sympathy from beefgate didn’t she. Yikes 😳
That person is possibly Aimee’s nurse/social worker/ school teacher /gyno/ doc/ M&S shopworker/ Lush manager / Starbies barista / postman/ delivery driver / catsitter / nail tech / sunbed shop owner / wonky lip injector/ 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omfg, she’s flying to London now. What disaster will happen to her next? So now she can’t get the train, can’t drive so now flying. Let me guess, severe turbulence where she thinks she’s going to die. Then lost luggage. But it’ll be ok, cos the pilot follows her.
Surprised the anxiety isn’t too much for flying as well after that traumatic experience her bestie had being left on the plane after everyone had left, oh wait she knows it was bullshit 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She thinks she's bulletproof!
I'm sure she knows who is behind at least one of the accounts, she knows that so much more could come out, so she's playing the " it's fine" game and no doubt will come up with some other shite to deflect from what's being said!
How she can continue to post photos of H is beyond me!

Reactions: 15
Her huns really are thick, loads of them complaining their comments on the woe is me TikTok are getting removed and a violation from TikTok. Yes because you’re not allowed to abuse people on TikTok, weather you’re replying to a troll or not, they’re just as bad as the trolls on there.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but Harper being called Mr Burns is still absolutely hilarious to me 😂😂so mean but yet so accurate. Poor girl is going to have a hellish time at school in a couple of years when her classmates have more access to SM, that’s if she isn’t already. All down to Aimee oversharing. We know so much now of the dangers of the internet that there’s absolutely no excuse.
I don’t think it’s funny at all, it’s cruel, slag her rotten mother off yeah, but harpers an innocent child

Reactions: 13
If she gets nowhere with the police, and I don’t think she will
It will make her look extra stupid
She has said somewhere she has told her TT manager too
I think the manager will have more luck getting the page taken down
But it will only pop up again under a different name

Reactions: 11
Just seen harpers WBD costume I’m so mad she looks like an absolute woman!! Her mother throws money away and buys herself so much expensive tit and she can’t even get harped a decent costume. She deserves so much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If she gets nowhere with the police, and I don’t think she will
It will make her look extra stupid
She has said somewhere she has told her TT manager too
I think the manager will have more luck getting the page taken down
But it will only pop up again under a different name
What manager? That 18 year old child who sits in his bedroom all day with the curtains drawn pissing in lucozade bottles and booking her ‘brand’ deals with some woman who makes ‘fluff’ in a garden shed? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s just say she was pregnant.

Let’s just say when she was moaning about been on her period was all bullshit. A cover because she knew she was pregnant.

Maybe, the reason D2 didn’t support her is because it wasn’t his. The baby was D1’s baby. So when she was crying about how he didn’t support her during the miscarriage. Could that be why??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Let’s just say she was pregnant.

Let’s just say when she was moaning about been on her period was all bullshit. A cover because she knew she was pregnant.

Maybe, the reason D2 didn’t support her is because it wasn’t his. The baby was D1’s baby. So when she was crying about how he didn’t support her during the miscarriage. Could that be why??
The timings just don’t make sense for it to be his

Reactions: 6
This woman repulses me
She is allowing her small child to be used in a hate campaign against her
She is the one who needs a visit from the police and social services!!!
All because this is her job and she is too lazy and bone idol to pack it all in and protect her child by getting a proper job
True narcissist through and through
She needs cancelling and fast
Who is actually protecting that child ???? 😡

Reactions: 23
God that tracksuit looks a bleeping mess!!! She can’t even be arsed to iron it ffs! Who is actually buying this tit!!!
IMG_2699.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

This appears to be someone trying to advise them against using H in the videos due to possible repercussions maybe ???

Reactions: 8
This appears to be someone trying to advise them against using H in the videos due to possible repercussions maybe ???
That was my first thought but why would they care about an anonymous account plus mention her profession and not being able to comment. All very weird. Probably Aimee on a burner account trying to make sure they are interested enough to actually message her 🙈

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.