Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most recent video on that woeisme page is actually disgusting how that’s been worded 🤢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the whole page is a step too far really, not sure what it’s achieving, and bringing harper into it is low

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The recent woe is me post really has crossed the boundaries...disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The recent woe is me post really has crossed the boundaries...disgusting
The child found a dildo in her mothers bed….. she could have witnessed all sorts with the flow of men into that house …..

Reactions: 10
I feel awful now. I wish I hadn’t posted that blanket comment. This is an innocent kid. It’s not her fault her mother is an incompetent woman 🥲😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel awful now. I wish I hadn’t posted that blanket comment. This is an innocent kid. It’s not her fault her mother is an incompetent woman 🥲😔
Someone posted it in the comments as well. So not necessarily come from your comment. So don’t be hard on yourself plus there’s evidence of her doing it
---
Get changed with her, says she needs a shower but just changes the tracksuit and a quick spray of deodorant 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone posted it in the comments as well. So not necessarily come from your comment. So don’t be hard on yourself plus there’s evidence of her doing it
---
Get changed with her, says she needs a shower but just changes the tracksuit and a quick spray of deodorant 🤢
Thank you for saying that xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As already been said, don't be hard on yourself.
Whoever it is posting was clearly always going to go " too far", no matter what's said here...sad really😪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As already been said, don't be hard on yourself.
Whoever it is posting was clearly always going to go " too far", no matter what's said here...sad really😪
Thank you too, it’s ironic having mates on tattle isn’t it 🤣 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t feel bad at all. That person is clearly unhinged and is plucking comments made anywhere about Aimee and Harper. That’s sick and twisted what they’ve written there. It’s went from being a laugh if not a bit OTT to something sinister with that post.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh gosh, that’s nothing to worry about at all. We’ve all said in the past about her having that blanket and it’s not said out of spite either.
Please don’t fret 🥰

• Heart
It definitely looks very personal and like it’s someone who knows her. I think so one on D2 side cracked and had enough. Claiming it was her due date was a step too far

Reactions: 16
The only person responsible for Harold getting things said about her online is her mother.... It's Her fault and her fault alone

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Awww thanks for all the love Besties!!! Don’t know your last names but who cares, it’s the internet! It’s all for show! So what if some of you are untidy gits, I won’t slag you on lives I promise 🤞🏻 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t stand Aimee, but I think all of us on here wouldn’t take that hate over to her TikTok. Whoever has set up these hate pages is obviously getting their info from here and doing what all of us are against and that’s trolling her over there. To bring her innocent child into it doesn’t sit well with me at all. Yes she puts her pics out there for everyone to see and do god knows what with but that child doesn’t deserve to have all these horrible things said about her. I do everything I can to protect my children and would do whatever I could to protect them! So Aimee “not giving in to the trolls” and doing something to stop her daughter being a target infuriates me. Is this “job” really worth all this!! Having 100s/1000s of people
publicly mocking and slagging you off is mortifying and I don’t know how she doesn’t just pull the plug on this TikTok tit and have a quiet private life! She’s unhinged if she gets a kick out of all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It definitely looks very personal and like it’s someone who knows her. I think so one on D2 side cracked and had enough. Claiming it was her due date was a step too far
I've missed a big chunk of this drama! ( bloody work!) Who said it was her due date, a hun or Aimee?
Is there a screenshot?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.