Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Milly has commented a few times she knows Aimee . So sad for that child

It’s looking like the woeisme account may know her as well. It’s all very personal and they aren’t messing around.

Edited to add
This is proof there is no police involved, they would of told her to lock accounts and remove any photos of H
I bet she had a fair idea who it is. Or suspicions. But it’s ok, she’ll just carry on posting Harper Potter on her public platform anyway. I’d be bricking it by now if someone was being so openly aggressive towards my 9 year old. I can’t get my head round this.

Reactions: 19
Aimee knows her idiotic hunz are weirdly obsessed with the kid so wont keep her all off all social media as views/ hunz will drop.

Both parents are a joke she fails to safe guard her or care for her in general & he doesnt spend no where near enough time with her.

Her hunz spout us / trolls are jealous - they must lead really pitiful lives to feel anyone would be envious of her & her joke of a life.

my life was made hell onlinev for months, i never addressed it, i blocked, i made sure everything was private - i protected myself. She cant even do that for her child

Reactions: 15
I see the slate lady has posted a clap back. Another muppet. "Aimee is my fwend".....bless.
When it all blows up, Slate lady won’t be anywhere near her. Oooh friends, nope she’s someone you send free crap to, never to be seen again in her house cos it’s under a mountain of PR crap and most likely got mouse droppings and cat piss on & away to that skip

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This morning's Woeisme 🤭
(I won't post the Mr Burns one as it has H in it)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she's even thinking
of flying to London...

You can't get a flight form Liverpool so she would need to get to Manchester and then that only gets her to Heathrow. She's still going to have to spens at least 2hrs in a car as she's not going to get a tube from Heathrow into London so it will be a taxi.

She can go from Southport to Central London in just over 3 hours on a train. If she's that bothered she could book a 1st class seat but flying is just ridiculous. No care in the world about her carbon footprint

Reactions: 15
I can't believe she's even thinking
of flying to London...

You can't get a flight form Liverpool so she would need to get to Manchester and then that only gets her to Heathrow. She's still going to have to spens at least 2hrs in a car as she's not going to get a tube from Heathrow into London so it will be a taxi.

She can go from Southport to Central London in just over 3 hours on a train. If she's that bothered she could book a 1st class seat but flying is just ridiculous. No care in the world about her carbon footprint
Torture!!! I go to London several times a year for work. Train straight through then somewhere where I’m a few tube stops away on a good line with a short walk at the other end. Pretty much always a premier inn. And it’s effortless! She’s bleeping mad 🤣 Addicted to the potential drama all that unnecessary travel could bring. And an opportunity to moan about how hard it is. She’s a bleeping wet wipe.

Reactions: 10
Flabbergasted that the kid's dad isn't stepping in and putting a stop to her posting pics of her on Instagram, really beggars belief. He's clearly a useless bag of shite as well. Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This morning's Woeisme 🤭
(I won't post the Mr Burns one as it has H in it)
I’m sorry but Harper being called Mr Burns is still absolutely hilarious to me 😂😂so mean but yet so accurate. Poor girl is going to have a hellish time at school in a couple of years when her classmates have more access to SM, that’s if she isn’t already. All down to Aimee oversharing. We know so much now of the dangers of the internet that there’s absolutely no excuse.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but Harper being called Mr Burns is still absolutely hilarious to me 😂😂so mean but yet so accurate. Poor girl is going to have a hellish time at school in a couple of years when her classmates have more access to SM, that’s if she isn’t already. All down to Aimee oversharing. We know so much now of the dangers of the internet that there’s absolutely no excuse.
She got called the love child of Robin Gibbs yesterday 😂 and now I can’t unsee it lol

• Haha
And part to do with that stupid twit not stopping her sucking on a blanket about 7 years too late 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
See great effort has been put in for WBD. Old HP cap and unironed close. Poor kid.
I think the poor kid looks like a sack of shite. Considering aimless blows a lot of money on stupid crap, you’d think she would get her an outfit that fits and iron those bloody trousers!!!
But never mind; the kid is wearing Ugg slippers, all is right in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The thing is with online hate accounts being anonymous.. you literally have no idea who you are dealing with. It could be someone she calls a friend that secretly can’t stand her, it could be an ex or an ex’s partner.. or it could be someone online that follows her and absolutely hates her and is dangerous.. you literally don’t know. In the book The Gift of Fear, it’s suggested in these situations to record everything, dates, times, content etc but you never react and you never acknowledge it.. the other person eventually will get bored & quit usually.. the reaction fuels it more.. if I was on TT and this kinda stuff happened I’d 100% be coming off to keep my child safe. I wouldn’t be able to relax.
She could never ignore it, she'd have no content 😆

Reactions: 6
Something I find odd is Harold has got a Fortnight school bag, now I'm no expert but I don't think anything has ever been mentioned about her having a games console. I can't imagine she's ever played the game so why have a bag with it on 🤷🏻‍♂️

Something I find odd is Harold has got a Fortnight school bag, now I'm no expert but I don't think anything has ever been mentioned about her having a games console. I can't imagine she's ever played the game so why have a bag with it on 🤷🏻‍♂️
She got a switch for Christmas but I think harper chooses things to try fit in. Fortnite was popular a few years ago and I think the popularity is definitely declining from what it was.

Reactions: 7
I’d run the risk of my child losing a metal spoon than send them in with a bloody baby spoon! Isn’t she year 5. How embarrassing for her!
Or buy disposable ones, also she got that excuse from one of her huns comments on the last video showing a baby spoon.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how scruffy and trampy poor Harper looks. With all the disposable income Aimee has you’d think her daughter would be her pride and joy, dressed in the best and immaculate. But no, that takes effort and care. She clearly doesn’t care one bit for her child. She does the bare minimum by feeding her and housing her. That’s it. She’s an utter disgrace.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.